G325a - print in colored papers?

skyguide

Registered Users (C)
RFI received from TSC. They ask for updated G325a. I remembered my lawyer told me to print G325a in colored papers (white, green, pink and blue) when I first applied to adjust status. Do I still need to do the same for RFI? Thanks for your responses.

skyguide said:
RFI received from TSC. They ask for updated G325a. I remembered my lawyer told me to print G325a in colored papers (white, green, pink and blue) when I first applied to adjust status. Do I still need to do the same for RFI? Thanks for your responses.

No. The new form only has 2 pages, and both are white (if you download it or get from the local office)

-Floyd

floyd said:
No. The new form only has 2 pages, and both are white (if you download it or get from the local office)

-Floyd

Form G 325 has two pages, but G 325A has 4 pages and exp 02/28/06. In my RFI they stated G 325A.

What are documents need to sent

Hi
When you reply the RFI to submit G325a, what all the supporting documents you submitted with it?

I am also in similar situation.

Regards
B4uMeet

b4umeet said:
Hi
When you reply the RFI to submit G325a, what all the supporting documents you submitted with it?

I am also in similar situation.

Regards
B4uMeet
I sent my RFI last week with all the (4) pages for the G-325A, also the 693 sealed envelope for medicals. just with the copy of your request for evidence letter from TSC. that was it in my case.................... :cool: you guys doesn't really explain if TSC ask you for something else. hope this help.