chelsea

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Finally we got our Passports stamped today @ chicago
local Office.

Interview seemed to be mere formality, no major questions
asked. The officer did asked me about me working for
sponsoring Employer and about my new Job, the officer
didn't seemed to be to much concerned with my Job change.

My Interview time was 8:25am, and spouse time was 8:50,
and to my surprise, even after all the Notices on the Walls, for
expecting delays, we were asked exactly on time and we were
out of Office by 8:45am

Good luck to all the chicago X'fers, your days are not too far.

I will keep on visiting this board for a while, if anyone has any questions, i will be more than happy to answer.

Good Luck,

IJ

IJ

can you please give us more details, my AP visa was transfered to chicago on 05-09-2003 and I did get it in June, my Wife i824 was also transfered to chicago, I spoke to my lawyer he said that my 485 is also transferred to chicago, but I have not received a transfer notice like the one I got for the AP and 824. can you tell me if you recieved a transfer notice, when did you get it, how long did it take for to schedule and interview, things like that would be of a great help to all of us, Congratulation Man. Job well done.

Congratulations!

Hi IJ,

Congratulations.

I just have a question. Did officer look into your Current Paystub and Lastyear Tax Papers?

I am just curious on the taxes as My last year taxes are less than the salary mentioned in Labor Certification.

RD: 11/27/2001
ND:12/04/2001
1st FP: 01/31/2002
xferred: 04/23/2003
2nd FP: 08/16/2003

Thanks
ImmiIL

Last edited by a moderator:
Danber,

We did receive Transfer Notices in Oct 2002, And it took 1 year for getting the Interviews. But after seeing some of the postings on this discussion board, u might have realised that getting Interview date depends from case to case.

IJ

Originally posted by danber
IJ

can you please give us more details, my AP visa was transfered to chicago on 05-09-2003 and I did get it in June, my Wife i824 was also transfered to chicago, I spoke to my lawyer he said that my 485 is also transferred to chicago, but I have not received a transfer notice like the one I got for the AP and 824. can you tell me if you recieved a transfer notice, when did you get it, how long did it take for to schedule and interview, things like that would be of a great help to all of us, Congratulation Man. Job well done.

Re: Congratulations!

Don't worry Pal, i was also in same situation.

They are interested in knowing,
Are we paying Taxes ?
And the current salary is equivalent or more than the one, mentioned on Labor Petition.

Originally posted by immiIL
Hi IJ,

Congratulations.

I just have a question. Did officer look into your Current Paystub and Lastyear Tax Papers?

I am just curious on the taxes as My last year taxes are less than the salary mentioned in Labor Certification.

RD: 11/27/2001
ND:12/04/2001
1st FP: 01/31/2002
xferred: 04/23/2003
2nd FP: 08/16/2003

Thanks
ImmiIL

Thanks!

Thanks IJ,

Your reply gave a big relief to me. And one more question You said you are working in different state but you still have residence in Chicago.

Did officer question any thing on this? I am also in the same situation?

thanks
ImmiIL

Re: Thanks!

Yeh buddy, she did ask me that, i told her that my residence in Chicago and Company pays me Travel Expenses to fly back home.

Originally posted by immiIL
Thanks IJ,

Your reply gave a big relief to me. And one more question You said you are working in different state but you still have residence in Chicago.

Did officer question any thing on this? I am also in the same situation?

thanks
ImmiIL

Thanks Again!

Hi IJ,

Thanks a lot.

You gave me such a useful information.

Thanks
ImmiIL