Framed by another undergraduate international student in a false drugs case

Givenuponlife

Hello,
I am a F1 visa undergraduate student in a college in PA. I have a good academic record, no prior case of university or federal/state records. Another person who I trusted a great deal and thought of as a friend framed me into a situation with police as a drug dealer. He was a CI. I was charged for possession of substances, and enrolled into a diversionary program where I do social service and charge gets dismissed and expunged. I travelled back to my home country because my family member died due to covid. Now I want to go back to usa, is it possible ? I wasn't arrested. The police called me to talk, told me to be the CI, and that's it.

I have good academics, worked 3 part time jobs in spring on campus, was student leader to 7+ clubs, had a startup in works, and was doing research. Is there any way my strong profile, and the fact that I was mislead going to help me make a case to come back and complete my education. I don't even want to immigrate, I just want to complete my degree, I am last semester away.