Fpgee

dollynair

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I got my approval for FPGEE last week and I think I have to take the exam this Dec. I have been out of touch with books and the profession itself for a very long time. I'd really appreciate it, if there is anybody can help me with the same.

Thanks in advance

Time

Hi Dolly,

How many months did it take to get the approval?
My wife just came from India. She has B Pharm, Oct 2002 passed. Please let me know what is the proof of registration that they ask for? How do you and where do u get it sealed in an envelope?

Thanks,
Peter

FPGEE approval

Hi Peter,

I had submitted my query last June-July. It took me almost a year for the approval. I had received 2 queries. The best thing is to do the application right. Get all transcripts from the university sealed in an envelope and mailed to NABP directly from the University itself. For proof of registration: the letter has to go to NABP directly(sealed in an envelope) from the registering authority. I was registered with the Maharashtra State Pharmacy Council and had to submit my original registration to them to get the proof. Which council is she registered with?
Do let me know if you need anymore help.
Good luck.
Regards,
Dolly

Thanks

Hi Dolly,

Thanks for ur prompt reply. She is registered with Tamil Nadu council. This is what we told our people in India to get.

a) official degree proof from university in a sealed envelope.
b) official proof of registration from TN pharmacy council in a sealed envelope.
c) official college transcript from university in a sealed envelope.

But we told them to get it and mail it to us.
Do you think there will be any problem if we mail them along with our application?

Where are you from? Maharastra or Kerala? Nair's are usually from Kerala because we are also nair's

Thanks

Hi Peter,

You can have the sealed envelopes sent either to you or to NABP. They say either case is fine. In my case, they accepted it only when it was sent to them directly.

I am from Maharashtra. Where are you guys located in US?

Regards,
Dolly

Hi

In my wife's case, we submitted sealed envolopes(both from University and Pharmacy council) along with the application.It got approved in 3 and half months.She got her admission ticket and taking FPGEE on Jun 21 03.

indgc

Hello,

Good luck to your wife with the exam. Can you please let me know what preparation material she used? Are you guys based in NJ?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Dolly

Yeah We are in NJ. I have no idea about exam material. I think indgc123 can help us with the exam material. indgc123 u there?

Thanks.

Hey dollynair,

sorry to disturb u again. I am in the process of collecting all documents for fpgee. I got everything except degree proof certificate. My principal says he will send it directly to fpgee. Is there any order that I need to obey. like i think i have to file all document to fpgee and then tell prinicipal to send it directly to fpgee. Or can i send now and then i and submit all other document. How will fpgee people know that principal send the degree proof for prospective fpgee candidate.

Thanks
Pradosh

Documents for FPGEE

Hello,

I am not sure about the order cos in my case though I had the papers sent to them directly from India, I had a EE# to identify my case.
Sorry am not able to help in this situation.

Regards,
Dolly

FPGEC Yahoo groups

Just FYI: There is a very active FPGEC group in Yahoo groups. Most of your questions have been asked before in the group and well answered.

Thank you

Thanks for the info about the group on Yahoo. I joined that and am getting a lot of info from there.

Regards,
Dolly

Hi,

Its been a long time since I logged onto the groups. you can check them out and see the previous messages. that will give you an idea.
good luck

chirag

Hi, Dolly,
I am ea big new entrant in the grp, i need your help for send the materials for appearing for the FPGEE. can you elaborate on the documents need for the regisrration. I currently reside in india but planning to come to states for exam. I have pass out in 1997. If you can reply me it will be a big help from you.
Regards,
Chirag

can we apply for fpgee being in India also?

Hi Dolly/ Chirag,

I know that we need to be in US for appearing in FPGEE. Wanted to know if we can send our documents being in India. Please let me know, if you can provide any help in this regard.

Also, where to see the details of documentation which are required to be sent to NABP for registeration?

Thanks
Rohit

green card procedure help

hi there
well does any one knw how to start the procedure for green card pls help me
thnxs
in advance

how long does it take?

hi indgc123..
i asked the customer service if i want my fpgee exam in june 04 when should i register and they told me to register in november..
you think it's gonna take more than 6 weeks?
according to to the information u got..is four months of studying enough?
notice:i'm a pharmacist from palestine,graduated two years ago and don't remember alot of what i've learned in the university..?
please reply my massege and let me know what do u think..
thanks in advance..
maram..