FP2 question

gvaknin

Registered Users (C)
All,

I have a question regarding FP2, but first some background:
There are 3 of us, My wife (the primary), my son (9 years old) and myself. We are 1/8/2003 filers (I485) and have completed our FP1 in 2/2003. No significant RFE so far. It's been 20 months since then, and it's clear we have to do FP2, however (and here comes my question): Can you estimate when can I expect FP2 letter in my mailbox? I figured that even if we were to receive it today, we will not get approved prior to 1/05, which will make it 2 years for us. (assumptions: time to process and update FP2 and name check results, and RFE and time associated with its processing).
Any help / insight will be greatly appreciated,

gvaknin said:
All,

There are 3 of us, My wife (the primary), my son (9 years old) and myself. We are 1/8/2003 filers (I485) and have completed our FP1 in 2/2003. No significant RFE so far. It's been 20 months since then, and it's clear we have to do FP2, however (and here comes my question): Can you estimate when can I expect FP2 letter in my mailbox? I figured that even if we were to receive it today, we will not get approved prior to 1/05, which will make it 2 years for us. (assumptions: time to process and update FP2 and name check results, and RFE and time associated with its processing).
I think you should expect the 2nd FP anytime now, since i see that people in oct/nov/dec got theirs a month ago and have either got their approvals or rfes. It is now our time to get them. I am Feb 03 filer waiting for 2nd FP. Anyway good luck.

-----------
485 RD: 02/19/03

Fp2

gvaknin said:
All,

GV,

I ran Excel program for my date and they have started asking for FP2. Why don't you run the program to see whether any one in your date has received FP2 or not? Mine is not due now as my FP1 was done in Aug 2003.

Thanks

GM