FP2 and TSC IO Call on 7/19/2007

istrategist

Registered Users (C)
Our first and only FPs were taken Nov 2004, and even after transfer to TSC in Mar 2007, we did not receive our FPs. Infopass, Service Requests through 1800 customer service and even TSC IO calls did not help us get FPs. Finally I was told in June by TSC IO that they would reissue FP notices, confirmed my address was correct, and that was it. Two days ago, my lawyer informed me that he received FP notice for me, not for spouse, but we did not receive anything. He is sending me his copy so I can do my FPs as scheduled on July 24.

Now the interesting part - I called yesterday and when I asked about spouse FP was told she had to ask for herself. Called back later and conferenced spouse in but was on hold for 2 1/2 hours and gave up around 6:15 pm Texas time (like others pointed out, the phone system may not disconnect calls even after all the IOs go home).

Called today (7/19) afternoon, and when I got connected in 15 minutes, I started the call by saying that in June a TSC IO told me that they would reschedule FPs - and was cut short and told that I should not call them every month or every few days about the same issue. I asked her if I could explain the issue to her, and then explained that my lawyer received a notice for me, not for spouse, but we did not receive our notices, she confirmed our addresses on file, then told me to use lawyers notice for my FPs. She then asked for my wife's EAC #, and lightened up a bit and said that this was "a legitimate question", and looked up her info.

She then confirmed that my wifes FP notice was sent to our previous address (we moved 2 years ago; received TSC transfer notices correctly at new address; system showed our current address). She then said she would send out both notices to our new address today, and if we didn't receive it before Tuesday, to go the following Saturday to the ASC with the postmarked envelope and explain to the officer.

I asked her if I could ask her one more question, she said no. Then laughed and said "sure". I asked how come our FPs went to the wrong address since our new address has been on file, she said it could be a glitch.

Just as I was thanking her, she hung up...

Hope this helps others like me who have been waiting for FP2 after transfer, could not get Infopass to give us notices (Newark ASC refused us).

Called TSC IO today. The call went like this. This is an actual conversation.

IO: Receipt No.
Me : ##############
IO: Your case is pending
Me: I want to know about my FP results and why is it pending for 4 years
IO: I dont know, but your case is still pending
Me: Ok, can you ensure my address is correct
IO: How do you pronouce your name and what is your address ?
Me: "Yadi yadi yada.."
IO: Your address is correct, but you are looking at me and Iam looking at you.
Me: Say What ?
IO: You have curly hair
Me: hmm.. ok, So what about my case
IO: still pending
Me: What can I do about my case ?
IO: You just have to wait, but I like your picture.
Me: Thank you and you have been very helpful
IO: Thank you and you have nice day.

FP2 Experience at Newark

We didn't get our FP2 after the transfer, called TSC IO on July 11th to enquire about my case I was told my FP2 was issued on April 18th and appointment date was may 19th.but we never received any notice so the IO did some thing and said I’ll receive something in 10 to 15 days. My spouse contacted same day about his FP2 but the IO was not helpful. On July
14th I received my FP2 which was scheduled for May 19th.we took info pass on July 17th at Newark. The IO was not helpful.She said our Name check and every thing else looks good except our FP is expired. We asked her if she can issue an FP. she said we have to Contact TSC she can't do anything.
We went to the ASC to see if we can give FP, they didn't even let us in.
I called the customer service again and explained my case, IO said on Wednesdays Newark ASc accepts walk in FP, We went there again on July 18th with my FP2 notice.we explained that we got FP2 very late and my husband never got his FP2.we gave his I-485 Notice. the IO went inside and checked something then printed FP2 for my husband and we were able to give our FP2.

Case detail:
PD July 2001
Labour approved on July 2004
I140 & I485 RD Aug 2004
Filed for EAD every year after that
FP 1 April 2005
VSC to TSC March 2007
FP 2 Jul 18th 2007

I'm pissed that she didn't tell me anything abuot my hair or how I looked when I called the TSC IO? This is i sheer bias on her part....next time I will get a perm before I get my biometrics done :p

Friends,

I guess we should stop calling TSC, it will just degrade our hopes further. If they cannot answer our questions, why do they have to answer the phone... I tried and finally after weeks, I got in touch with TSC IO, they are getting irked for every simple questions and finally when I asked her that it is pending for long, she hung the phone.. well it was funny but not real funny :(

Note to self:

... remember what you wear when you go for FP2 / biometrics. That way you can test the IO and see if it really is the latest results.

<Imaginary conversation Begin>
Self : So did you get my latest biometric results?
IO: Not sure - can't tell you that
Self: Can you at least tell me what shirt I'm wearing in the pic?
IO: Sir, you're not wearing a shirt, and boy YOU ARE HAIRY! But I love the tattoo!
Self <now sure that latest results uploaded>: Is that picture scary enough for the IO to approve me quickly to get out of his / her face?
IO <hangup>
<Imaginary conversation End>

Called TSC IO today. The call went like this. This is an actual conversation.

IO: Receipt No.
Me : ##############
IO: Your case is pending
Me: I want to know about my FP results and why is it pending for 4 years
IO: I dont know, but your case is still pending
Me: Ok, can you ensure my address is correct
IO: How do you pronouce your name and what is your address ?
Me: "Yadi yadi yada.."

Tsc Io

POJ Method :
Call 1-800-375-5283. Then choose 1-2-2-6-1
Enter your receipt no then -1
Listen to blah blah blah
Then press 3
Then press 4
You will hear: “Welcome to TSC” --This is the confirmation that you are now connected to TSC.

If not, you'll be connected to the normal customer service. Hang up and try later if you really must

What is the number to reach a TSC IO? Thanks.