FP on 03/29 at Newark NJ. Only one LUD on 03/30. None after that .

bhandus2004

Registered Users (C)
I did my FP on 04/29 at Newark NJ. Lud chnaged on 04/30 and nothing has happened after that. For most FPs i see 2 lud changes in 3 to 4 days time. Any reason for concern ? Anybody in similar situation ? Any insite is welcome.

Thanks.

Could anybody tell me what the necessary documents we need to carry for Newark FP code:3?

Is they are checking Drivers license? My is slightly different on my license will that be a problem?
Thanks
Maa

FP done : no message change

i'm in the same boat as you ...fp done on 3/29 ...lud changed on 3/29,3/30..
nothing after that...this is VSC and code-3 notice...what the hell is going on there ??? I was told that the average time to get the message change is a week...maybe system issues ....or did they find a hit on our names or FP ????
or they are just enjoying some good spring weather ???? :)
Just to keep everyone little cheerful here I think they are going out for big lunches and since the managers leave early for kids baseball or whatever the employees there are having some good old fun or basically talking about their home improvements or investment portfolio or vacation planning...
how's that ????

For everybody's information .. the LUD changes has slowed down .. probably because so many people doing FPs.. I had my 2nd lud today .. see signature .. so have patience ..

FP Done on 3/25
After changes in LUD 2-3 times without any change in status message, on 4/11 got a message saying "FP has been received...."

Does this mean Name Check is also cleared?

My wife and I FP done 03/24

My wife's changed to receive and resume at 04/11
Mine doesn't change.

What does it mean?

no message change after FP

All,

Me and my spouse gave FP on 03/25/2005.
LUD changed 4 times, 03/25/2005, 03/28/2005, 04/07/2005 and 04/08/2005
but no message change.

Not even FP results received/case resumed, So many people got message that FP result received and case resumed (who gave FP after my FP date).

I dont know what is going on with my case, I am little worried.

IS THERE ANY ONE WITH SAME SITUATION/EXPERIENCE???

Please share..

Thanks
mka