Registered Users (C)
Hi Everyone,

I received my fingerprint notice yesterday. Here is my data:
WAC # 010-079-x
INS received my files on: 01/18/01
Receipt was sent to me on: 01/20/01
Fingerprint notice sent to me on: 2/21/01
Fingerprint appointment scheduled for: 3/8/01

I received fingerprint notice yesterday but message hasn\'t been updated yet so, don\'t get discouraged,
your approval might show up anytime in your mail. Another interesting thing was that, my mail came
with another person\'s FP notice. I got 2 FP notices in the same envelope! It was mailed with mine by mistake.
I will mail the notice directly to that person. Unfortunately, INS makes mistakes too.
So, if your notice is taking too long, it\'s possible it was mailed to the wrong person. All notices from INS come
with the person\'s address so if you receive anything by mistake, mail it to the right person. Don\'t throw it away please.
Good-luck to everyone.

No Title

Are you planning to go before the scheduled date or wait for your appt dt? Our receipt no is similar to yours and I am just curious if one can go before the appt date.

No Title

Yes, as a matter of fact, I tried to go this past Saturday (2/24/01) and the INS center was not busy at all.
The people there was very friendly and I was in and out in less than 10 minutes! It was raining a lot on that
day, so maybe that\'s why they weren\'t so busy. I think it\'s ok for you to go before the scheduled date. Give
it a try. Try to go towards the end of the day. I went on a Saturday at 1PM. Good-luck!

No Title

My PD is 7/96. My country is Brazil and my Labor Cert is regular ( I was stuck in the queue for a long time).
Yours should be coming soon.

Consular Processing in Brazil

KingA, do you know anyone who has gotten the Green Card doing Consular Processing in Brazil?

Thanks

Consular processing in Brazil?

Hi adalzochio,

Did you find anyone who attempted Consular Processing in Brazil?
If so, let\'s talk. My email is fernandat@bigfoot.com
I\'m thinking of trying Consular Processing in Rio.

Thanks!