FP notice received, but

Nano

Registered Users (C)
FP notice received, but scheduled date 10/31/01!!! Why it takes 4 months to get a FP? or is it just typo for 7/31/01? my ND 04/20/01, WAC 01-163-xxxxx. Gurus please help.

No Title

FP notice received, but scheduled date 10/31/01!!! Why it takes 4 months to get a FP? or is it just typo for 7/31/01? my ND 04/20/01, WAC 01-163-xxxxx. Gurus please help.

No Title

You lawyer will receive a "courtesy copy" of FP notice.
Please check him/her.
If the date of courtesy copy is 7/31, you can use it to take your FP.

No Title

In most cases, the ASC will allow people to take FP ahead of the scheduled date if there are not so many people waiting in line.

Even though sometimes you might be refused. You can always try it at another day. It doesn\'t hurt anything.

The ASC doesn\'t allow people to take FP after the scheduled date.
Sooner is better than later.

No Title

My question then is if it will help to speed up my approval process. Does the INS system keep of a record of my scheduled date, so the adjudication only happens after that date, even though I managed to do the FL ahead of schedule? Guess I\'m just a little paranoid here, after a long wait for FL notice, now another wait.

No Title

Nobody exactly know the flow of 485 process in CSC.

As regarding to FP, earlier finish might (not) help speeding up the process. Anyway it is harmless -- unless your case takes longer than one year after FP.

No Title

Nano,

PLease follow these suggestions:

1} Call IIO and verify the date, this may be a typo, 949-831-8427.
2] If you cannot get through, call the local INS and check if they are under heavy load and if you can reschedule.
3] If you cannot answer, just go there on some day and try to get it done faster.
4] Check with your lawyer if the notice he has received says something else.

Hope this helps. There is no harm in taking FP earlier.

Thanks

No Title

Hi there:
I just received FP notice from LA INS office. the letter was send from Room#8010. Did anybody know what\'s the function of this Room? Please share your experience. Thank you in advance!

waiting man