FP Notice for July/August filer who got receipt from CSC

Hi,

Please update if any of you opened a SR(Service Request) for Fingerprinting.
From going through the other forums, I guess one can open a SR if it has been more than 30 days since you received the receipt for I-485.
I received the receipt on Oct 3 and so I'm thinking of calling the USCIS on monday Nov 5 and will try to open a SR.
Please follow the following sequence to call USCIS and open a SR for FP.
Call 1-800-375-5283
Press 1 for English
Press 2
Press 2
Press 6
Press 1
Enrter the Receipt number including WAC or LIN or SRC.
Press 1 to confirm
listen to the status
Press 3
Press 4
Press 1

Guess only some IO(Immigration Officers) and CSR(Customer Service Reps) will open a SR for you if it has been more than 30days.
Keep trying until you can get a CSR/IO who will open a SR for FP. Calling with your spouse will help to open a SR for both together.
Tell them that you got your EAD and AP and still waiting for FP as is the case for most of us in the NSC -> CSC -> NSC route.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe:
Question for you - what is the time duration between getting the letter and going to get the actual finger print done. The reason I am asking because the IO told me that they send the biometric appoinment letter but have not received it yet; and I have go to out of state for business trip. Is the appoinment with local FBI office or USCIS office?
Sorry for delay in reply. It was approximately 3 weeks.
Good luck, Joe90
EB3 (ROW) PD - May 04
I-140 - AD 09/19/07
I-485 (NSC) - RD 08/10/07 ND 10/01/07 LUD - None
I-131 - RD 08/10/07 ND 10/01/07 LUD - None
I-765 - RD 08/10/07 ND 10/01/07 LUD - 10/15/07, 10/23/07, 10/26/07 (received card)

Hi praram123,
Thanks for the update.
Did you receive your FP Notice yet?

Not yet greencard_man. EAD card production ordered and I see a soft LUD everyday but EAD is being processed from CSC but 485 transferred to NSC. Please update once you get an FP notice.

Thanks,
Praram

Any of you got LUD's on your 485?

Hi,

On Oct 23 and Nov 3 we got LUD's on our cases as below.

"The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office."

Did any of you get LUD's like this? Does this LUD trigger FP notice?

Thanks

Hi,

On Oct 23 and Nov 3 we got LUD's on our cases as below.

"The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office."

I got similar LUD on Oct 23rd but no FP notice yet my I-485 NSC->CSC->NSC.

I got similar LUD on Sept 30th but no FP notice yet my I-485 NSC->CSC->NSC.

BTW i received my Original I-485 receipt from CSC on Sept 15th.

same boat

I'm also in same boat july19th filer, NSC -> CSC -> NSC got my EAD and AP.
opened SR on 2nd of Nov, waiting for my FP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else in the similar situation of I-485 doing a round trip NCS->CSC->NSC and still the FP notice NOT yet received.

Pls. post ur updates here!!!

Didn't get FP from NSC yet

My case was applied to Lincoln NSC.
Then I got receipt from CSC (With WAC#) and got transferred to NSC.

I am seeing updates on my AP and EADs.
However, no letters for FPs yet.

Opening SR helps? Any more updates from other people?

nothing new on my side either!

Round trip TSC-CSC-TSC, Notice date Oct 1 from CSC, and received transfer notices on Oct 2 and LUD on the same day.
After that nothing!

Ead received 4 weeks ago, AP not yet applied. FP - still no show. Will call and open SR after Thanksgiving ...

No FP Notice yet

Still waiting for FP with EB2 dates retrogressed is it better the FP notice come late? Will FP expire every six months?

Hi praram123,
I beleive FP will expire every 12 months, someone pls. confirm!!!

Anyone else in the similar situation of I-485 doing a round trip NCS->CSC->NSC and still the FP notice NOT yet received.

Pls. post ur updates here!!!

Hi virenpshah
I was wondering did u manage to open SR and did you receive the FP Notice.

Anyone else, pls. update if the FP notice was received recently, in cases with the i-485 doing the rountrip from NSC -> CSC -> NSC

thanks

No FP Notice yet

Still waiting for FP Notice I guess I will call USCIS sometime this week and check with them.

Opening an SR

Hello Greencard Man

I called the USCIS 1-800 number today and oepend a Service Request. The person who took my call told me that it has been more than 30 days since my application was transferred to NSC from CSC. Hence, I am eligible to open an SR.

He took some basic information and provided me an SR #. This may create some movement. I will wait now.

Thanks.

I am also in the same boat NSC->CSC->NSC (I have WAC prefix) I-485 filed 7/31 .I received EAD and TD but FP missing.

I am also in the same boat

TSC --> CSC --> NSC

Got AP/EAD for my wife (I have not applied so far)..

FP is missing

Got FP Notice

Folks finally got my FP notice my case filed at NSC with receipt dt 12th Oct was transferred to CSC and was transferred back to NSC. After 2 1/2 months finally I got my FP notice for Jan 15th I guess you folks must be getting them soon.