FP Notice for July/August filer who got receipt from CSC

Hi folks,
I still haven't received my FP notice.
anyone else got the FP notice recently??? In the similar situation of I-485 doing a round trip NCS->CSC->NSC and still the FP notice NOT yet received

virenpshah, does opening the SR helped?, let me know the steps too to open the SR. I mean the sequence of phone keys i need to press to get to the live person.

thanks.

How to open SR (it still has not helped yet)

Call the 800 #.
Enter your receipt number when asked.
Then at some point, the system asks to press 3 if you believe that you are out side the processing time. Press 3 and you will get a rep.

It has been 45 days since I opened SR. No updates yet.

I am still waiting.

Thanks,
Viren

My RD was 10/05/2007. I recived my EAD and AP around end of Oct 2007. I raised a SR in furst week of Dec. I finally received FP notice on 01/19/2007 for first week of Feb. My case was transferred from CSC to TSC and I have the WAC# number.

Hi Folks,
Finally we received FP notice for myself and my wife. After a long 4 months wait since my EAD was approved and I-485 receipt generated.

BTW my application did a round trip NSC-CSC-NSC.

thanks.

I should have found you guys here earlier while I was so worried about my FP.
I am TSC-->CSC-->TSC, see my signature for details.
We just received our FP notice for 2/7/08.
I did phone TSC and talked to an agent. But she told me to wait and nothing else.
I don't think my calling helped, as my husband (who didn't call) also received the same FP notice.
Thanks.

My FP is received too

Usually, it should be arrived within 30 days of application.
For me it didn't come for 5 months.

I opened first service request. USCIS asked me to wait for 45 days.
Then after 45 days, I opened another service request.
Finally, that service request worked, FP on Feb 8. I got my FP as well as a letter from USCIS that they have served my service request.

Thanks,
Viren

I ran out of patience and called NSC today. To my surprise a sweet lady came on line and looked at the case. Before me asking a question, she herself said that FP notice is due on my case and she would schedule it and send me a notice which shall be received in 2 weeks. So sweet of her. Now I'll wait and see for next 2 weeks.

Any Non-transfer CA cases got FP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mine NSC to CA but still in CA only, opened 2 SR, no use at all.
Any body is still in CA not transfered back to NSC got FP