FP- Newark, NJ

gc_majburi

Registered Users (C)
Did anyone try to do early FP at Newark recently ? The search results indicated that around Nov 2003, INS office @ Newark refused to do early FP. Any change in their procedure of late ?

Also, has anyone tried to reach Commerce St using Newark Penn Station ? Is Commerce St within walking distance from Newark Penn Station ? Any information is much appreciated.

Did anyone try to do early FP at Newark recently ? The search results indicated that around Nov 2003, INS office @ Newark refused to do early FP. Any change in their procedure of late ?

---unless until BCIS notice one cannot go for FP, typically it may take 9 to 12 months of pending I-485 to get FP notice.

Also, has anyone tried to reach Commerce St using Newark Penn Station ? Is Commerce St within walking distance from Newark Penn Station ? Any information is much appreciated.

---I went to Newark commerce st in feb and sucussfully did my FP upon notice and mail to my address and also scheduled my EAD renew photo appointment at the same day, people working their are so nice, helpful and courtieous....there are some private parking services adjacent to BSIC office, they will charge you $10 but i would say it's worth it...caz u never ever gonna get street parking.