FP help

GCLOVER007

Registered Users (C)
Hey Guys
When I applied my GC I was working in Atlanta. Now I moved to NY for another short term project (same Employer). I didn't change the address since I will be moving here and there every 3 to 4 months for short term projects. Now I received my FP notice and I need to go to Atlanta to give FP.
Is there any way I can transfer the FP to local NY ACS Office?

Thanks in Advance
-GC007

I moved and did my FP at local office. you can take the Original FP Notice for that.If you call Service Center and get it scheduled for NY,it going to delay the process.Many of my friends have also done the same thing.

astreix said:
I moved and did my FP at local office. you can take the Original FP Notice for that.If you call Service Center and get it scheduled for NY,it going to delay the process.Many of my friends have also done the same thing.
Thanks a lot for the great information.

thanks
GC007

astreix said:
I moved and did my FP at local office. you can take the Original FP Notice for that.If you call Service Center and get it scheduled for NY,it going to delay the process.Many of my friends have also done the same thing.[/QUOTE]

Astreix,

I am in similar situation. My FP notice has arrived for New Jersey office, but I am currently working in Indianapolis. So your suggestion is to walk in to local INS office (Indianapolis office) with my original FP Notice and ask them if they can do it here? Is this what you are saying? :confused:

If we call them and reschedule it might delay the whole process, right? Instead you advise me to go to INS office and try to make an appointment.

Thanks in Advance.

FAQer

140 ND 11/xx/2004
485 ND 01/xx/2005
FP ND 02/xx/2005
EAD/AP ????

FAQ said:
astreix said:
I moved and did my FP at local office. you can take the Original FP Notice for that.If you call Service Center and get it scheduled for NY,it going to delay the process.Many of my friends have also done the same thing.[/QUOTE]

Astreix,

I am in similar situation. My FP notice has arrived for New Jersey office, but I am currently working in Indianapolis. So your suggestion is to walk in to local INS office (Indianapolis office) with my original FP Notice and ask them if they can do it here? Is this what you are saying? :confused:
[A] Yes..thats what I am suggesting.You can try it.

If we call them and reschedule it might delay the whole process, right? Instead you advise me to go to INS office and try to make an appointment.

Thanks in Advance.

FAQer

140 ND 11/xx/2004
485 ND 01/xx/2005
FP ND 02/xx/2005
EAD/AP ????