FP for Atlanta Q2 '04 140/485 filers

Atl6e

Registered Users (C)
Looks like Atlanta Service center is back to sleep. Last month I noticed June-July '04 140/485 filers from Atlanta (GA) getting FP notices. Last I remember were early Aug 04 filers receving FP notices. Since past one month its pretty silent.

Has anyone in this region received FP notice for 140/485 filing in or after Aug '04?

Anyways atleast TSC is ticking as people from other regions have started getting 485 approvals for late '04 filing.

---
Atl6e
EB2 140/485 RD 12/14/04 (PD Sep '02)
140 Approved 2/16/2005
FP :(
1485 = Anyones guess, 2 months to 2 years ???

Atl6e said:
Looks like Atlanta Service center is back to sleep. Last month I noticed June-July '04 140/485 filers from Atlanta (GA) getting FP notices. Last I remember were early Aug 04 filers receving FP notices. Since past one month its pretty silent.

Has anyone in this region received FP notice for 140/485 filing in or after Aug '04?

Anyways atleast TSC is ticking as people from other regions have started getting 485 approvals for late '04 filing.

---
Atl6e
140 Approved 2/16/2005

Still waiting (may be some time this coming month). See my details below...

Thanks,
GA_TX

I haven't received it yet .....

I am waiting for my FP notice but haven't received it yet .......

Any one with Early Aug 2004 RD??

mhsoor said:
I am waiting for my FP notice but haven't received it yet .......

According to other people from GA it looks like their FP notice waas received after 9 months. So, any one with an early Aug 2004 RD could be receiving his/her FP notice as early as next week. Please keep us posted.. Also, according to some other postings here it looks like Atlanta ASC is speeding up the process of issuing FP notices and increaing the working hours starting May 3, so it might be even sooner than that. Let's hope for the best for everyone...

Thanks,
GA_TX

GA_TX,

I know someone who filed in early August and has received FP notice March end (8 months Pre-Mature FP :p ). Moreover it is more than one month since we heard of any FP notices to Atlanta filers in this fourm or elsewhere.
You also mentioned about May 3rd. From this fourm it appears that ASC is re-issuing FP notices. My friend also got a second notice, for the same date, late night.
Does someone have a better explaination or has more info, please post......

---
Atl6e
140 Approved 2/16/2005
FP

Atl6e said:
GA_TX,

I know someone who filed in early August and has received FP notice March end (8 months Pre-Mature FP :p ). Moreover it is more than one month since we heard of any FP notices to Atlanta filers in this fourm or elsewhere.
You also mentioned about May 3rd. From this fourm it appears that ASC is re-issuing FP notices. My friend also got a second notice, for the same date, late night.
Does someone have a better explaination or has more info, please post......

---
Atl6e
140 Approved 2/16/2005
FP

Atl6e,

My observation is based on historical data. If you go back and look at those people in Atlanta who received their FP notices you'll notice that it was after about 9 months. Again, this might be the case for the future, it could be less or more (let's hope for less).. It will be interesting to see after today how quick the ASC at Atlanat would work. Lokking foreward to some feedbacks.

Thx,

GA_TX

Still waiting ....

A friend of mine who filed his 140/485/EAD/AP same day as I did, has got his 140/EAD/AP approved. He got his FP notice last month and is scheduled to go for FP this week.

He lives right next door and is in same category as me.

How sad .... for me .... (I am happy for him ....)

Last edited by a moderator:
mhsoor said:
A friend of mine who filed his 140/485/EAD/AP same day as I did, has got his 140/EAD/AP approved. He got his FP notice last month and is scheduled to go for FP this week.

He lives right next door and is in same category as me.

How sad .... for me .... (I am happy for him ....)

Do you know his category, EB2 or EB3?

Thanks,
GA_TX

He too is in EB3 category. That is what pi..es me off. I just don't get it how TSC (and Atlanta Service Center) works.

Looks like everybody at Atlanta Service Center are sleeping.

GA_TX said:
Do you know his category, EB2 or EB3?

Thanks,
GA_TX

I saw in the Texas 485 thread, Scbatl get approval. His/her I140/485 concurrent date is 10/01/2004. I assume the applicant is from Atlanta.
So my theory is wrong about ASC getting stuck in August '04

Any comments ....

--
Atl6e
140 Approved 2/16/2005
1485 :confused:

ASC increases work hours

GA_TX,

I guess so, one of my friend had a FP appointment yestarday or the day before. His filing date was July end 2004 in Atlanta. he mentioned that the working hours are till 9:00PM.

Anyways, I noticed in the 485 fourm, that people who filed in 2002/2003 (mostly 2002) are getting approvals in bulk. It looks like TSC is that gear. During March this year, June-Aug 2004 filers were getting FP notices. So when TSC starts concentrating on Q2 of 2004 our turn should come.

What do you think ..... :rolleyes: ?

Atl6e

Atl6e said:
GA_TX,

I guess so, one of my friend had a FP appointment yestarday or the day before. His filing date was July end 2004 in Atlanta. he mentioned that the working hours are till 9:00PM.

Anyways, I noticed in the 485 fourm, that people who filed in 2002/2003 (mostly 2002) are getting approvals in bulk. It looks like TSC is that gear. During March this year, June-Aug 2004 filers were getting FP notices. So when TSC starts concentrating on Q2 of 2004 our turn should come.

What do you think ..... :rolleyes: ?

Atl6e

Atl6e,

I also believe that TSC is now working on clearing 2002 and 2003 RD. I also think they are also focusing on people with an early PD as well. Now, you mentioned that people with Jun-Aug 2004 have gotten their FP notices except that so far I rarely saw people from Atlanta who got their FP notices that may be get held at tlanta ASC (hoping that will change soon)...

Thx,

GA_TX

FP center working hours are extended. I went there the other day at 5:00pm and did FP.
EB2
I485 ND 07/2004 waiting for approval....
FP 05/2005 done.