FP exp at Charcot ave, San jose

ktvenkat

Registered Users (C)
Last week my wife received her 2nd FP notice but i didnt get it. This week I also received it and together we went to San Jose ASC.
I reached there 3 minutes before 8AM and there were about 10 people in front of me. The gate opened at 8AM and the guard checked our id and FP notice and gave a sheet to fill up our details. It took about 3 minutes to fill in the details. Then we went to another person who checked the sheet and gave us a token number and asked us to wait. But there was no wait time. Immed, someone came and took us to the FP machine. The process took about 10 minutes. My wife's FP was done in parallel. There were about 6 machines. Everything went smooth and we were out of the office by 8:20. The whole process took 20 minutes flat for 2 persons.
Last time I went to Oakland for FP and it took us more than one hour. There were only two machines there.
I wish they followed the same efficiency in approving 485.

BTW, mapquest gave us wrong directions to the ASC. When going from I101 S, take Brokaw road exit, turn left on Zanker and then again turn left on Charcot. The mapquest says turn right on Charcot.

Thansk a lot.

Me and my wife have FP scheduled at the same place on Feb 5th at 8AM. My first FP at San Jose ASC was a nice experience too.

Thanks for the route clarification.

Me and my wife did the 2nd fp at san jose asc on Jan 3 saturday.
We went around 10.30 am and all our process was completed in 10 mins.

srimat

Went there today at 3pm for the photos and fingerprint for my e-filed EAD. Was in and out in 10 minutes, no waiting. The interesting thing is that the first thing the person at the counter asked was "Did you make a right turn?" Gee.. of course I didn't since I read this thread before going there!

If only the I-485 process is so plain sailing...

i too had a very smooth time... was out in 10 mins... this is my 2nd FP and i went ahead of my scheduled date of 2/10..

does an RFE follow the 2nd FP ... if so, when ?? any correlation between them ?? what has been the experience so far..

wac 02 133
rd 3/02

does an RFE follow the 2nd FP ... if so, when ?? any correlation between them ??

I dont think there is any correlation between fingerprint and RFE. Also today's announcement on new visas for undocumented workers may have an impact on 485. This is in terms of reources being diverted to handle the new program which may get a priority, this being an election year. Overall it looks like a looooooooong wait for all of us. Hopefully the class action suit might bring us some relief.....