FP Cleared. .. What\'s next

a

I called TSC. The IIO said that our FPs are cleared and our cases are in a system waiting to be assigned to a officer.

Who assigns cases to an officer? Is that a computer as well.

What happens after FP is cleared??

I have one more question. We enclosed our school leaving certificates instead of birth certificates. Is it a good idea to send our birth certificates with receipt notice to avoid RFE.

Please share your thoughts

Could you provide your detials please ?

A9, could you provide your details please ? There have been recent cases of people having done their FP in eary Feb and had their cases either approved or had an RFE sent out. This means that an officer looked at them.

Details would help.

IMO You are close

IMO you might be very close to getting your approval (or at worst an RFE). Check the AVM sometime next week. Please do keep us updated with your details.

Also, to help others if you could enter your data at

www.e-nairobi.com/aos it would be very kind of you.

RD - 12/13/01 ND - 12/14/01 FP - 1/15/02 .......

I am waiting for mine to be approved.
The AVM has been updated to reflect the fact that they received the FP results back from FBI and that processing has resumed on the application. I been more than a month now and nothing has happened.....
A9, did the IIO say when your application will be assigned to an officer?

No Title

No, she said it may take 2,3 months.. or less than that depending on load and officer\'s availability. I think it is again a queue based on receipt date.

TSC is a BINGO!!!

I don\'t think that its based on the receipt date, if this was true then why are people with ND 08-11/2001 being approved when there are people with ND in 99/00 still waiting.
More over lot of them are still waiting for there FPs!!!!

I think its like this. We may get it today, tommorrow, one week from now, one month from now, one year from now, two years from now,....
Such is the reputaion of TSC. :)