FP 3 months ago and still waiting!

Kamal2

Registered Users (C)
It has been about 3 months since i done my FP and no response yet. My ND is 10/2002. I noticed several 2002 approvals today which is wonderful. I also noticed that the FP waitings on all these were 1-2 months. I was wondering how many people are in my boat, and I mean 2002 or early 2003 applicants who just got FP late 2004 but still waiting for approval.

ND 10/2002
FP 11/2004

Did u initiate a status inquiry on your case.

If you have not initiated a status inquiry on your case, please do so. That might help.

vidy5300 said:
If you have not initiated a status inquiry on your case, please do so. That might help.
vidy,

My lawyor called the National Customer Service Center (NCSC) and the only thing they could do was to submit a status request to the Texas Service Center. The NCSC service rep told them that we should receive a status letter within 30 days from today.

Is this the same as initiating status inquery you are referring to, or is that a different route?

Yes. And your online message should change to indicate that. The problem is you will not like the answer. It is something like your case is pending or submitted to supervisor for review.

Yes that is the same

Kamal,

Yes that is the same thing. You might get a message saying forwarded to supervisor, pending.. but it will trigger someone looking into your case.. lets see what happens

vidy5300

Approved!

Guess what guys!

I just got the email notifications that both myself and wife got approved. Looks like this inquiry thing really works (or may be it was just coincident). In either case I recommend those in similar situation to start an inquiry.

ND 10/2002
FP 11/2004
AD 2/18/2005

Congradus, I think it's not the inquiry that worked. I have done 3 inquires with no result...

ND: May 2002
FP: Oct 2004
NO AP, even after 3 inquires (no response neither...)