Found out my ID over the phone

wantmygcnow

Volunteer Moderator
Yay I got my ID over the phone. I got to the 2nd level officer and pleaded for the date since I am going to Seattle for 2 weeks and didn't want to miss it. Found out it's dec 28th at 2 pm. Guess no same day oath. Basically fp to il/id was 6 days...nice!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on that. Blimey, that was quick!! Quick question though, was it a random 'lucky' call where you just happened to call them and they told you they sent you a IL or did you somehow know that an interview date was imminent and so you wanted to get it out of them?

If that's the case it's been almost a month since my FPs (no IL yet!) for my citizenship, I'll call them and plea too!

Congrats on that. Blimey, that was quick!! Quick question though, was it a random 'lucky' call where you just happened to call them and they told you they sent you a IL or did you somehow know that an interview date was imminent and so you wanted to get it out of them?

If that's the case it's been almost a month since my FPs (no IL yet!) for my citizenship, I'll call them and plea too!

See my signature. It may not show cuz I posted using a mobile device. However, I got an email last week that my case was sent for an interview. The reason I called was cuz I didn't see the il in todays mail and I travel to Seattle tommorow..hoping I get the offical letter tommorrow.