Form N-652 - interview results / questions

H1BGCNY

I went to the naturalization interview yesterday, got the following info on my n652 form:
Anybody had similar experience? Should I be worried?
I have no issues (criminal records, tickets, violations, taxes overdue, etc). By the end of the Interview, the officer said: 'you passed the test'. I signed my normal signature(3 X) in cursive (1X) and he asked me to sign my initials in a separate paper. It is normal or means an issue?

X you passed the tests of english and us history and government
X USCIS will send you written decision

A) box unchecked
B) box unchecked

X notify for change of address
X come to any scheduled interview
X submit all requested documents
X send any questoins
X go to any oath ceremony
X notify if you cannot come to any scheduled interview

No issue, his boss will review and ok it the decision. you ll get a letter for the oath.
be patient, few days.....

So I had my n400 interview today I went with my attorney coz I was detained with ice back in 2008 .the immigration officer she was unhappy today .it's seems having a bad morning .any way I got her to smile somehow ☺ she went through my n400 application step by step with to many questions. Where and when blah blah .I was wondering if she was trying to fail the interview .when we done with applications she moved forward to the civic questions. Which I answered the first 6 in 1 minutes and writing skills for less than amin .and reading one sentence successfully. (She said perfect ) I thought I will get approved .so she handheld me paper stated that I passed the English test and government history .the other box says decision cannot be made at this time . What the heck. I flow from Seattle to anchorege alaska and this is what I got

So I had my n400 interview today I went with my attorney coz I was detained with ice back in 2008 .the immigration officer she was unhappy today .it's seems having a bad morning .any way I got her to smile somehow ☺ she went through my n400 application step by step with to many questions. Where and when blah blah .I was wondering if she was trying to fail the interview .when we done with applications she moved forward to the civic questions. Which I answered the first 6 in 1 minutes and writing skills for less than amin .and reading one sentence successfully. (She said perfect ) I thought I will get approved .so she handheld me paper stated that I passed the English test and government history .the other box says decision cannot be made at this time . What the heck. I flow from Seattle to anchorege alaska and this is what I got

So you think digging up all sorts of threads and posting the same response multiple times is the way to get your answer to your question?