Form N-600 - Confused about item 21

geraf

Hi, I recently made an account just to ask this question. I can't understand how to answer item 21 in Part 2. It asks:

Do you regularly reside in the United States in the legal and physical custody of your U.S. citizen parents? Yes or no.

I am currently an adult (age 24), so I don't think custody applies to me anymore. I don't think I can leave this question blank, so I'm inclined to say no... But I did reside under the legal and physical custody of my U.S. citizen parents when I was under 18. I'm not sure what information they want from me here. I also do regularly reside in the United States both now and when I was under 18.

They only allow you to fill in form N-600 once, so I need to make sure I don't make a mistake! Help?

Hi, I recently made an account just to ask this question. I can't understand how to answer item 21 in Part 2. It asks:

Do you regularly reside in the United States in the legal and physical custody of your U.S. citizen parents? Yes or no.

I am currently an adult (age 24), so I don't think custody applies to me anymore. I don't think I can leave this question blank, so I'm inclined to say no... But I did reside under the legal and physical custody of my U.S. citizen parents when I was under 18. I'm not sure what information they want from me here. I also do regularly reside in the United States both now and when I was under 18.

They only allow you to fill in form N-600 once, so I need to make sure I don't make a mistake! Help?
Are you filing online or by mail ? Simply put N/A seeig that particular question doesnt apply to you .

Not to worry the IO will go over your Application the day of the Interview . You will be able to make changes as well if necessary at that time .

Are you filing online or by mail ? Simply put N/A seeig that particular question doesnt apply to you .

Not to worry the IO will go over your Application the day of the Interview . You will be able to make changes as well if necessary at that time .

I'm filing digitally but was planning on mailing it.

The question makes me check a box for either Yes or No (no option to put N/A). This is why I'm so confused. I guess I would put No?

I'm so glad to hear that they'll go over my application with me. I think the question is just poorly worded (it would only make sense if a minor were filling out the form but it is available to all ages) and I need to explain that even if I put no, I do regularly reside in the US.