Form i-134 for F-1 student already in the United States

iffy2022

I am an F-1 visa holder. I am currently on my STEM OPT which will expire on June 27th, 2022. So I am applying to a different school for my Master's degree, and a Form I-134 is needed for the person who would financially support me. A section requires "Beneficiary's Anticipated Length of Stay," referring to me, but I am confused about the dates I would write in the "From" & "To" part as I have been in the United States since 2015. I have attached a picture of the section i'm talking about to understand better what I mean. I appreciate any help you can provide.

Screen Shot 2022-04-27 at 6.27.59 PM.png

Since the I-134 is about a new extension of stay, the "FROM" could be from the anticipated start date of your new program (or from when your current status expires) and the "TO" you can mark as "No End Date"

Since the I-134 is about a new extension of stay, the "FROM" could be from the anticipated start date of your new program (or from when your current status expires) and the "TO" you can mark as "No End Date"
I haven't gotten a new I-20 yet. But school starts on July 5th. Should that be the "FROM" date? Thanks!