1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

form 824

Discussion in 'California Service Center I-140' started by ramu_usit, Mar 18, 2009.

  1. ramu_usit

    ramu_usit Registered Users (C)

    Can I file for form 824,to get a copy of approval of notice of I 140.My employer is not giving it to me?

    I appreciate your advice.


Share This Page