Forget about the DREAM act

Tim Binh

It is a back door general amnesty and discriminates based on national origin. It is never going to pass. I am sorry, but everyone who though they might benefit from it needs to start making other plans. Like applying for a scholarship to go to college in your country of origin.

See here for more info why the DREAM act discriminates based on national origin: http://www.fairimmigration.com/id1.html

And Sophia said, "No Samael, you are wrong!"

Anyways, DREAM Act has the potential to pass.

So you may wonder why I would like for it to pass. I am about to graduate from college soon (paid by private monies, and NOT by instate tuition, mind you) and I want to teach. America's educational system needs help. My siblings, who are American citizens, have told me about the horrors of their teachers that tell them frequently that they could leave anytime for a better financial offer. Do we need these kinds of people to teach our young? As St. Paul would say, "By no means!" Anyways, I want to be a high school teacher and inspire many to continue their dreams to become good members of society.

I was brought here when I was nine, brought because of the Mistake of December in 1994 in Mexico. The show had to go on once I came to this country. I was educated and in time I made it all the way to college.

I wonder what's next for everyone in the next couple of months.

Oathkeeper said:
America's educational system needs help.

Yes, what the US education system needs is less illegal aliens and anchor babies. Oathkeeper, it sounds like you would make a good teacher for them in Mexico.

I think they should really think about this, I am on the verge of graduating and many others like me in my position. I came here at a young age at 5 years old and now I am 23, so imagine, someone telling to come go back to my native country for what reason, coming here when I was child. Growing up was hard enough and now I look forward to what after graduation, a couple certificates and a diploma for what, yeh for what. All for nothing right? If this proposition had gone through, then my troubles would be over, people like me and others who are in the same predicament should have some right and have a reason for some kind of back door amnesty. We grew up to get proper education, then we see our friends have a life right before our eyes and people like me and sit down and say, "after graduation, what else is there to do when I am not liable do anything at all". Can't get a job, can't drive, whats the use right? so think before you speak and rather encourage and try to gain some hope to give to the people, have some kind of sympathy, please some peoples lives are at stake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, what the US education system needs is less illegal aliens and anchor babies. Oathkeeper, it sounds like you would make a good teacher for them in Mexico.

i too dislike it. When stupid women come to the US to exploit its resources and money from the govt. If you want to come for a better life thats fine, work prosper and better yourself. US is no heaven everybody should be allowed in. I love the US but its true.