Foreign trained radiologic technologist wants to know how to migrate to USA ?


New Member
I’m a foreign trained radiographer and I’m interested in working in the United States then eventually living there permanently. However, I don’t know how to go about doing this. From the very few information I found online, it stated something about obtaining a h1B visa or an employer sponsorship. So my question is how do I get a H1B or an employment sponsorship ? Which state, place hospital are more likely to take on the hassle of the employment sponsorship ? Where can I apply for jobs ? What agency can help me with this process ? Any information or advice anyone may have, I’ll be happy to hear.