1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Foreign Trained Physician wanting to practice in the USA (US Citizen)

Discussion in 'Physicians' started by abumiqdad, May 3, 2017.

  1. abumiqdad

    abumiqdad Member

    Hi All.

    Any good resources here on foreign medical practitioner (UK medical school) wanting to practice in the USA?

    no visa is needed (US citizen) but i wonder if the path is straight forward? Anyone had any experience?
    buithanhhang likes this.

Share This Page