Foreign Physical Address in AR-11


New Member
Hello Rajiv Ji

A) I am a Green card holder.
B) I have approved re entry permit which is valid until another 10 months.
C) I am married, my husband lives in India and I am living with my parents in USA.
D) I filed AR-11 with the current USA address where I live with my parents.
E) I am planning leave USA to my home country,India for about 5 months to stay with my newly married husband
and intended to return within 6 months.

Requested information:

1) Do I need to file AR-11, if my USA mailing address is not changed ?
2) Since I am moving out of USA temporarily and my physical address will be India (till I return from India), Do I need to file AR-11 with new physical Address ?