For those with name check pending, should we sue FBI?

pharmboy

Registered Users (C)
My name check has been pending since April 2003. I have written Mr. Hardy and got the reply: Wait. I did FOIPA also and found no record. I have tried everything I could do and I have no idea how long I shall still wait. I know many other people are in the same boat, should we take some action together? Are we still interested in filing a lawsuit?

I am interested. Let us go together .. It will reduce the cost and overall we are not criminal although did develop FBI system :)

Let us try to have conference rnk1116@yahoo.com or 510-461-1838

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested too. I guess we should hire a potential Lawyer. Discuss the pro's and con's etc.

==================
WAC : 04-02xxxx
PD : Nov 2001
I-485 RD: Nov 2003
2nd FP : April 2005
==================

Wasn't there another thread regarding the same subject??

I remember Rajiv saying these will have to be individual cases without any certain outcome...

Having said that I would be interested in joining the fight, we got make informed decesions..

I am in

Count me in.

EB2
140 AD 0ct/2004
485 RD DEC 2003
2nd AP/EAD Feb 2005
Name check pending - Fax/Email/Certified Mail sent to FBI Mar 2005 - no response yet.
Called FBI - Jun 2005, was told that they are responding to Dec emails and it may take couple?! of months to respond to my email (sent in March)

What's the FBI Phone No. and Fax No?

Hello All,

I've emailed FBI last week about the status of my name check. Can someone please post the FBI Phone no. and Fax no.? Do they entertain telephone calls and provide us any *useful* info at all ?

FBI Phone# & Fax#

Name Check status Main line - 202 324 3625
Fax - 202 324 3367

When I called the #(June 1st week) I was told this # is not an enquiry #, but she also asked whether I have emailed the query, told her I sent an email in March 1st week, she said they are currently responding to Dec emails and it
may take couple of months to respond to my email. :mad: