For Rapidigmers : What after Jackie has left

oct2000w8r

Registered Users (C)
Fellow Rapidigmers Please share yr experience who is working at Immigration dept after jackie has left. I heard entire dept has left Some say they all were fired for doing the innigration too efficiently @Rapidigm. What\'s true

No Title

Hi,
I am an employee of Rapidigm,got I-485 RFE on Aug 1st week . Recently Has Rapidigm replied to anybody\'s I-485 RFE & how many days they are taking to reply ? Can you please let me know the waiting time.

Thanks

No Title

ak baral :
Is your case assigned to an officer? And what was that RFE About? Did any one in RIS called you and tell about RFE? I am with ND=20/2000 My case is with officer But I am not sure whether I will get a RFE or a Approval Since I do not know when exactly a RFE is issued. ?
Thanks

Wish you luck

Hi ak baral,

sorry I don\'t have info regarding RIS. Did you talk to your recruiter? what did he say?

could you please tell me the details of RFE on the birth certificate? What did you provide when filing I485? what details are being asked now?

Thanks in advance.

No Title

Hi ak baral ,

Can you give me the more exact dates . I am from RAPIDIGM . Mine are

RD 08/15/2000 , ND 09/13/2000 . FP 06/12/2000 .

I talk to IIO today , he said it is in adjudicating dept .

No Title

I had submitted my birth certificate affidavit and non availability of birth certificate from Health dept,but I don\'t know what else the INS is asking because I am unaware of the contents of the RFE notice.So I am waiting for that.

No Title

ak baral, if you don\'t know the contents of RFE how are you saying it\'s regarding birth certificate? Did IIO tell you?

No Title

I called RIS,they told me its regarding birth certificate,but what the additional information regarding birth certificate,the INS is asking I don\'t know.They told me that before my RFE , a number of RFEs are there for other employees,so my case is after them.So I am waiting,I s there anybody whose RFE is still not responded or waiting for it.

Is Rapidigm - RIS functioning?

Hello Rapidigmer,
Pl. share, are there any immigration team, after J fired?

Is there any1 to beat J\'s work?

No Title

Guys I am also from Rapidigm, please post your details if any of u got any response from RIS for RFE or for any thing these days.
My details are as follows RD 08/22/00 ND 09/20/00 FP 12/02/00 Waiting....