For Oct/99 Cases

Mera_Kya_Hoga

Registered Users (C)
I spoke to an IIO today. According to her they are working on Oct 15, 1999 cases. She said I should get FP notice witinn 2 weeks or 30 days max. She said for people from India and China they are receiving FP notices only when their file is being adjudicated.

My details : EB3/India:pD=Mar/96 ND=Oct/27/99

For my EAD renewal which had a recd date of Oct/17/00, she said it was approved on Dec 18th. Went for printing yesterday (Jan/24th) I should get it in a week. My AVM hasn\'t changed at all.

Good luck to you all.

No Title

I called up the ins today - 01/26/01. MY RD is Oct 20,99. The IIO was nice,.She informed me that they are currently processing Oct 15,99 cases and i should receive FP notice in next 30 days.

No Title

The IIO is not telling the truth. I know a few Indians with RD in 09/00 who have already done their FP last month. INS does things in a random fashion - don\'t think they are organized enough.

K.N. Swamy

No Title

Last time I checked, 09/00 came before 10/00. So that would explain why people with RD of 09/00 got their FP last month. Fact is that they sent a ton of FP notices out several months ago - that is for people from India and China with NDs till around 10/5/99. Then there was a long dry spell - now all of a sudden, they appear to have resumed and I think will start moving smoothly now since the number of applications went back close to normail volumes from 10/99 onwards. The volume of applications in 08/99 and 09/99 was about 6-7 times the normal monthy number.