follow to join help needed

yameen79

Registered Users (C)
my wife`s interview is scheduled for june 30 in islamabad,pakistan. NVC has emailed a list of documents which neends to be taken to the interview..NOW they give you a key chart and on another page they give you a list along with the letter which corresponds to that key chart on the previous page.. I have only been asked for the POLICE REPORT AND MEDICIAL TO BRING to the interview.. On financial evidence it says that it is not required. MY question is that do I have to take I-134 to interview.. I did not work last year and the year before as I was living in pakistan .. my income take return on ly shows 3000 per year .. I do not have a co sponsor . I am really worried. DO you that that I134 would be necessary for my wifes case.?

I have been selected for second stage.Praise be to the Lord.The question i have is,i was married before i applied for the visa lottery in 2009.But i could not include in any of my 2 kids passport photos then because their mother could not get them scanned to me as at that time,as she was sick then,and i was away in Europe as at the time i applied,while they were far away in Africa on holidays as at that time.My question now is,since i only stated i was married,is it advisable i now include in my kids passport when sending my application to KCC,or what exactly do i do now?Since i am currently resident in Europe while they are in Africa,how do i go about the bringing my family to me,even if not immediately when im leaving,but at least later?
Anyone experienced on this should kindly get across to me.

NL DATED....10TH MAY,
Received NL...25TH MAY
2011AF00020XXX