Florida Labor Cert - Anyone

FL LC....

Even I am waiting for my LC from FL. Mine was filed May 29th. I don\'t know what happened????

FL LC

Mine was applied to FL SESA on April,9,2001 and was sent to Atlanta DOL on 13, Aug 2001. Maybe you need to wait for some more time. Hpe this helps.

Kriss

FL SESA /Atlanta DOL

Hai,
My Labor was done in RIR at Florida SESA.Let me know if you need any thing else.

No Title

Hey Kriss,
Thanks for the info. Actually, my Labor was accepted at FL SESA on Aug 8. How long do I need to wait before I get my PD, or any case # ? Also is there any way to check the status/progress of my case ?

Appreciate ur help.

FL SESA/ Atlanta DOL

Hai,
I think you have to wait atleat a month and a half before you can call anyone. In order to get your case number you need to call at 850-921-3828. You may speak with a person called Ruby Claire. She will not give you any info as your are neither the employer nor the attorney. All she might tell you is the date they are processing if you insist.There is no AVM for all I know.I think you just have to be patient for some more time. Good luck with your Labor. let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks
Kriss

No Title

Hi Kris,
Did you get any letter from SESA when they moved your case to Atlanta DOL? if so what does that letter say? I am waiting for this letter. Mine also on the similar dates as your case.
Thanks

FL SESA/ Atlanta DOL

My employer talked with FL SESA while I was on the other line. However the person whom he spoke with indicated that a letter will be sent to the attorney. I haven\'t seen one though. But I did hear from the personnel at FL SESE that the case has been transferred to Atlanta DOL. However the case number at FL SESA and Atlanta DOL will be different. So I\'m not sure if knowing the case number would help.I hear from other people that it takes atleast a month before you can hear the receipt of your application at Atlanta thru AVM. Let me know if you need anything else.

No Title

Hi Kriss,
Thanks for the Info. Let us hope that we will get that info soon.
Hey Kris, I was reading one thread related to Atlanta DOL, there one guy with the Reporting date of May25th got his labor approved in August. Does that means Atlanta DOL is working on May end Apps? Hope that is true.
Bye.

No Title

Right now they are working on applications received during first week of July 2001. Mine received at DOL Atlanta during middle of June 2001 was processed last week and a \'Notice of Finding\' issued.

No Title

Hai miami,
Can you let me how all it took for you to get the date of receipt thru AVM at Atlanta?

Thanks

No Title

I dialled 404-562-2131,which is an automated line. You may enter your Employee tel# which will tell you your case#, date of receipt, etc. (provided your papers have reached Atlanta Regional office).

Is this what you want..? I don\'t understand your question.

No Title

Hi miami,
My petition was sent by Florida SESA on August 13, 2001to Atlanta DOL. Assuming that it takes a week for Atlanta DOL to receive it, when will I get to hear the petition receipt at Atlanta thru AVM at the number you cited?

Thanks
Kriss

No Title

Hi Kriss
Sometimes AVM may not tell about the recent cases. You can try calling a rep at 404-562-2115. they may provide you with the latest information. good luck.

No Title

I understood that as of today they have updated applications received upto August 13th 2001. Probably yours should be updated before the end of this week or should be out there by now.Also I heard that applications received now gets processed within a couple of weeks from the date of receipt.

Good luck Kriss

No Title

Mine was filed on 8/2 with FL SESA and I\'ve got nothing so far. The attorney called them trying to get a case # and was told that there would be a delay on sending out the receipt because of 245i cases filed in April. Our cases will be entered into the system and then receipts will be sent out, but all of this will happen after April cases are processed. Let me know if anyone heard it otherwise.