Florida DOL Procedures

chaudhar

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I just filed my Labour certification in DOL TALLAHASSEE. It was received by DOL TALLAHASSEE on Nov 9th

Can anyone please let me know how can I track my application adn what will be the next step. Also how long does it take ?

Will the next step be the Fedral DOL in Atlanta ?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Florida SESA

I think you have to wait atleat a month and a half before you can call anyone. In order to get your case number you need to call at 850-921-3828. You may speak with a person called Ruby Claire. She will not give you any info as your are neither the employer nor the attorney. All she might tell you is the date they are processing if you insist.There is no AVM for all I know.I think you just have to be patient for some more time. After getting cleared from FL SESA, it goes to ATL DOL. Good luck with your Labor. let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks

I guess I will wait for till January and then call and see.
Another thing , usually how long does it takes for the LC

FL SESA, ATL DOL Timings

Presently, FL SESA is handling Jul/Aug cases. But I think the processing is speeding up. After FL, your case will go to ATLANTA DOL which is slightly faster presently since they are handling Oct cases. Again the timings are subject to change. You can see the timings on http://immigration.com, click on "Labor - State Level" for FL, "Labor - Federal Level" for Atlanta.

FL SESA

Well, immigration.com still shows FL SESA is processing May 2k1. how did u get the date Jul/Aug ?

I applied mine in Sept this yr. Will update, if I hear anything from my attorney.

Rgds

How is FL SESA processing backward to 4/30/2001

Did they accidentally find they have a pile of Apr. cases in a corner unprocessed or they need to reprocess some old returned cases? Last month they were doing May cases. Does anybody have idea how much cases waiting at their office?

FL SESA timings

My attorney called the FL SESA office. They confirmed that my labor certification (filed in Aug) has been sent to ATL DOL. It has been entered in the automated phone system of ATL DOL too. You might want to talk to ur attorney about ur case, coz not only I, but another friend of mine who applied in Jul end got his case in ATL DOL now.

Phone num!

BTW, what\'s the phone num at ATL for auto phone system and what do u need to check the status (Case ID or Ref ID) ? Is that something my attorney has to get from FL SESA?
Thx

Placing advertisments before LC

Hi,

Is there a web site where I can check the rules and regulation of placing a ad before the LC
My lawyers say that they have to place a ad for 3 months and then start with the LC. Also I have been told that if they get responses , they have to give each person 20 days to respond and then proceed ??

As you can imagine if a person gets 20 responses for the ad, that means 20x20 days ???

I am all confused , any help or a link where I can read about it will be very helpful

Also if someone can tell me some good lawyers who are fast and resourceful !! :)

T

ATL DOL Phone #

The ATL DOL automated phone tracking system # is 404-562-2131. You may choose the option of entering the employer\'s phone #. That can give u the case #, DOT code, receipt date etc.

Every SESA has it\'s own Rule

Lawyer is the right person who can explain you everything. However if you are not confident you could consult with another Lawyer.
Your Lawyer probably wants to go for RIR and thats why s/he asked for 3 months add. It depends on what kind of newspaper or internet add you are considering also. In my case it was on reputed regional/local newspaper for three consucative sundays. Regarding interview, if there is any applicant who is a US citizen or permanent resident he has to have interview them and also give them time to respond. It\'s natural. Remember he has to prove that there is no one available on your position and your company is highering a non-immigrant to fill up the position. hope this helps.

Any new updates from FL SESA?

Any new updates from FL SESA? I can\'t see any move here. Anyone has any idea if SESA is still on vacation? In other states we can at least see some sparse clearance.

FL Receipt date on September end?

Hi All,
I am new to this forum... My Labour receipt date on September lastweek (RIR)... How long it will take for me in State & Fedral. I heard that the processing time shows in the net is the clearence of all labour certifications filed on that date. So is it possible to get it early?
Any help on this question will be greatly appreciated

Receipt date on September end ?

Hello,

Did you receive the receipt date from FL SESA ? I heard and also looking from earlier posts FL SESA never sent receipt date (I don\'t have one either, all I know is it reached the office on Sept last week). Please confirm that you received one.

Also, from Immigration.com, FL SESA says it\'s processing 8/2002 for RIR and then after it reaches Atlanta DOL, not sure how long it\'s taking now.

-G

I heard from Lawyer about Receipt Date

Hi Girishp,

I heard from Lawyer the application sent it on September 6th 2001& received on September 25th 2001. But I am not sure about whether my lawyer received the receipt or not. You can check with your Lawyer as well ask him to check your status by calling \'Ruby Claire\' at 850-921-3828. She will speak only with Lawyer / Employer / HR not with us.

Thanks

Any luck ?

Thx cbe_thambi for the info.

With the processing date moving to Aug, anybody\'s case moved to DOL Atlanta from FL SESA ?

Rgds

Hi Folks,

I was wondering if FL SESA always sends receipt notices when it receives cases or forwards them to Atlanta. 2 of my friends and I had applied to FL for labor thru RIR about 8 months ago. However, we have not received any kind of receipt from Atlanta or Florida. We are not sure if the cases are proceeding correctly. If anyone cas provide any informaiton about this, it will be helpful. Thanks.