First time visit denied entry

Abed Mahmoud

So i applied for a us visa. Got accepted. Then i booked a round trip ticket to chicago to stay there for 2 weeks. When i arrived at o'hare airport i went through the immigration and they made sure everything was alright (they called my friend who i was going to stay with) then they stamped my passport that i can stay untill februery 21st. Then i took my bags then at the customs they opened the bags and found a few jackets so they assumed that im going to stay there forever. And went through my phone and found a messege from 2 years ago between me and my mom (at that time i applied for a visa and got rejected) i told my mom in the messege that they rejected the visa because they thought that i will go there and stay forever after i graduate but they translated it as im telling her im going to stay there forever after i graduate. So they canceled my visa and sent me back home. I beleive that i have been unfairly denied. What can i do now?

That depends on how strong your current social and financial ties are to your country of residence. It also depends on what notation is there on your cancelled visa. Does it say "cancelled without prejudice"?
I will also advise you not to re-apply until a year has passed since you were deported.

What are the chances to get accepted if i apply for a new visa in the future?