First Time Renew Online

k_nraj

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I have applied for the renewal online. I have the following doubts on the confirmation receipt,

1) The mailing address it says US Mail:
USCIS California Service Center
Attn: E-Filed I-129
P.O Box 10129
Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-0129

isn't it supposed to send VSC? :confused:

2) It says, DO NOT Send a copy of the e-filed application ----

is that right? :confused:

Also there were a few suggested things I have to leave blank depending on the situation, like if the employer is individual write the First & Last name and such. But at the certify the form stage, it was asked me to fix the errors. I have ignored as it was not applicable. Just clarifying whether I did the right thing :)

When you send any supporting documents for an e-filed I-129, you submit the pre-printed form (which is NOT the I-129) that was generated while your were e-filing. This serves as a cover sheet for your documents. Logically, they don't need a copy of your I-129, since you e-filed it to them already.

As to where it goes, with bi-specialization, the forms can go to either VSC or WAC. They are asking you to send your supporting docs with the cover sheet to California, plain and simple.

When you send any supporting documents for an e-filed I-129, you submit the pre-printed form (which is NOT the I-129) that was generated while your were e-filing. This serves as a cover sheet for your documents. Logically, they don't need a copy of your I-129, since you e-filed it to them already.

As to where it goes, with bi-specialization, the forms can go to either VSC or WAC. They are asking you to send your supporting docs with the cover sheet to California, plain and simple.

Thank You Very Much Nelsona

Does anybody know whether still the same address for e-filing:
USCIS California Service Center
Attn: E-Filed I-129
P.O Box 10129
Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-0129