First I-765 form (EAD) sent without any answer.

Angelhernt

Hey! my relative sent her first I-765 application, for her first EAD, it was 3 weeks ago, until now she has not receive any answer (notice of reception).

Anyone is in a similar situation or recent sent an first time EAD application?
Do you have any idea how long is taking to receive an answer in that application?

Application was sent after 150 days with proof of membership of CASA/ASAP.

Thanks

Hey! my relative sent her first I-765 application, for her first EAD, it was 3 weeks ago, until now she has not receive any answer (notice of reception).

Do you have any idea how long is taking to receive an answer in that application?

Thanks
I got my notice after a week. I also got a text message after 3 days. They might return the application package to you because something is missing

I also applied more than 3 weeks ago (renewal) didn.t receive anything yet, check your bank account also, if they cashed the check it means they are working on it.

Thanks
Hi. May I know your relative received ead already? I read from uscis website if you applied first ead attached with asap membership and they will proceed within 30 days.

Hi. May I know your relative received ead already? I read from uscis website if you applied first ead attached with asap membership and they will proceed within 30 days.
The processing time is the same if you apply first time or renewal, it took me a month to get the receipt only, people say is taking up to 6 months to receive the actual card now, will see.