Fingerprints missing on EAD...problem??

foret1

Registered Users (C)
hi all,
i finally got my EAD card on saturday. but i noticed it says no finger prints available, although i had them done on 7/12.
does anyone know if this is a problem? should i worry? do i need to aks for a new card?
thanks in advance for the advice!!!

foret1 said:
hi all,
i finally got my EAD card on saturday. but i noticed it says no finger prints available, although i had them done on 7/12.
does anyone know if this is a problem?
--no
should i worry?
--no
do i need to aks for a new card?
----NO
thanks in advance for the advice!!!

ginnu and aja1999,

thank you VERY much for the response. i kind of feel better, but still would like to be 100% sure. could you please let me know why it's ok not to worry about it? did u read it somewhere or you also had the same but could work with no problem? just want to make sure...

i filed with vsc...

aja1999 said:
you don't need to worry about this. Did you file this with NSC?

foret1 said:
ginnu and aja1999,

thank you VERY much for the response. i kind of feel better,
but still would like to be 100% sure.
--------------ask your lawyer
could you please let me know why it's ok not to worry about it?
--------------could you please let us know why it is OK to worry ? ? you dont need to worry becasue EAD has no fingerprints on it

did u read it somewhere or you also had the same but could work with no problem? just want to make sure...

i filed with vsc...

why? simply because i need to know facts and always operate on facts...i don't like assuming things and i don't like "just because" logic. i will never forgive myself if one day something comes back to bite me because i didn't get my facts straight to do the proper thing.

that's why i asked if you are advising that i don't worry because: 1-you read it somewhere from uscis that you could point me to or 2-you also had fingerprints missing on your ead but have still been able to use it for a long time with no problem.

of course i have also asked my my stupid laywer who as usual is taking his sweet time answering...

ginnu said:
--------------could you please let us know why it is OK to worry ? ? you dont need to worry becasue EAD has no fingerprints on it

foret1 said:
why? simply because i need to know facts and always operate on facts...i don't like assuming things and i don't like "just because" logic. i will never forgive myself if one day something comes back to bite me because i didn't get my facts straight to do the proper thing.

that's why i asked if you are advising that i don't worry because: 1-you read it somewhere from uscis that you could point me to or 2-you also had fingerprints missing on your ead but have still been able to use it for a long time with no problem.

of course i have also asked my my stupid laywer who as usual is taking his sweet time answering...
----------Better ask your lawyer or other lawyer you trust