Fingerprinting issue

sarasota

Registered Users (C)
Looked at the 485 issues forum and none was suitable. So in this forum. Hope you all can forgive and make suggestions.

CIS sent me a fingerprint notice and I moved during that time. My attorney sent me a copy of the notice. It has a deadline to appear for fingerprinting. Since my old address is more than 1000 miles away, I would like to do it nearby. What are the options? Has anyone had similar experience? Thanks.

sarasota said:
Looked at the 485 issues forum and none was suitable. So in this forum. Hope you all can forgive and make suggestions.

CIS sent me a fingerprint notice and I moved during that time. My attorney sent me a copy of the notice. It has a deadline to appear for fingerprinting. Since my old address is more than 1000 miles away, I would like to do it nearby. What are the options? Has anyone had similar experience? Thanks.
Hello..
I gather from the the posts in the thread"fingerprint issues" that one could try at the local CIS office also..plss explain your situation, your notice and the one sent by your lawyer to you to the officer at local office..plss refer the posts in the thread- http://www.immigrationportal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47
best wishes

Thanks

Devotee

Thanks for your help. Will post again there. Did not know such category existed. Thanks.

Sarasota