Fingerprint - Pictures not recd by TSC from Newark.. Help

spt

Registered Users (C)
Hello,
After I did my Code 3 FP2 (see signature below), I called TSC a month later to know the status. The IO said security check is still pending. Also the IO said they didn't still receive the pictures from Newark ASC. I went to Newark ASC asking about this. The manager at Newark ASC told that they can't check such things in their system. If USCIS needs anything they will send another notice to me.
Anyone in the same boat ? Please help.

Labor PD May 2001 EB2 RIR India
Labor AD July 2003
I-140 AD April 2004
I-485 RD May 2004
FP1 (Code 1) March 2005
I-485 Transfer VSC -> TSC March 2, 2007
FP2 (Code 3) July 31, 2007
LUDs on 7/31, 8/1, 8/2, 8/3
Online msg changed back to 'Case has been transferred to another office...'
Security Checks pending
Waiting for I-485 AD

My son has had biometrics (code 3) taken in Newark ASC on Aug. 7. His I-485 got approved one month ago but no card received yet. I called TSC and was told no biometrics received. Yesterday I received another ASC appointment notice whic is CODE 2 this time. Maybe the system in Newark ASC does have some problem.

Hello,
After I did my Code 3 FP2 (see signature below), I called TSC a month later to know the status. The IO said security check is still pending. Also the IO said they didn't still receive the pictures from Newark ASC. I went to Newark ASC asking about this. The manager at Newark ASC told that they can't check such things in their system. If USCIS needs anything they will send another notice to me.
Anyone in the same boat ? Please help.

Labor PD May 2001 EB2 RIR India
Labor AD July 2003
I-140 AD April 2004
I-485 RD May 2004
FP1 (Code 1) March 2005
I-485 Transfer VSC -> TSC March 2, 2007
FP2 (Code 3) July 31, 2007
LUDs on 7/31, 8/1, 8/2, 8/3
Online msg changed back to 'Case has been transferred to another office...'
Security Checks pending
Waiting for I-485 AD

Update...Called TSC IO and she forwarded the issue to computer technical guy and a week later the pictures were received.