Finger prints for FBI Checkup

pkp

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I live in NJ. If I call any police station near by, they are saying...we won\'t do finger prints for immigration. They are asking me to go to INS. I don\'t know how can I explain that it is for Canadian Immigration, not for USA immigration. They are not listening. Any advice...how can I proceed on this. Any other way, can I get the FBI checkup done.

Visitor visa requirement.

Hi,

I am planning for a visit to Canada in the near future mainly to get my (H1 to H1)H1 stamp, and also to visit my friends there. Thought of getting the canada visa from NY canadian consulate this friday ie day after tomorrow(only time when I can get office leave), so need to know what all documents should I to carry. Also do I need a letter or an email from my friend inviting me for a visit, and any information in this regard would be greatly helpfull..

Thanks a bunch in advance,
-NK..

Here is way to do to FBI finger printing.

PCC getting procedure varies in different state of USA
----------------------------------------------------------------------I am staying in Illinois.
I visited Local police station, State Head Quarter of Police, DMV office personally. but they denied.
I called INS of USA. They denied.

Then, I wrote letter to FBI. FBI sent me blank fingerprint papers(It takes 1 month). then, I went to Professional finger print service. They charged $19 for showing/doing me how to fingerprint on FBI\'s paper. Then, I mailed those fingerprinted paper to FBI. Then, FBI sent me those papers back, stamping at backside that \'No arrest record\'(It takes 20 days).

You can get blank \'finger print papers\' at any \'Professional finger print services\' by paying $2. That will save your 1 month of time to get blank FP paper from FBI.

Open any big city\'s telephone directory. Look at \'Finger Print Services\' category. Make appointment and visit them, it is 5 minute task to do it. Never do it by yourself at home, because you dont know how to do it. and when you do finger printing at \'Professional places\', they are putting their stamp mark also on Finger print card. so, FBI will come to know that, this person has done finger printing at proper place and in presence of reliable person.

Best luck.

Vishal.

Check here

Check here, they do fingerprinting in NJ. I got it in Oct 2001. They have the FP cards also. Call up and check. Good luck.
Lujansa Express
121 N Washington Ave
Dunellen, NJ 08812
(732) 424-8530.
Immigration & Visas International
7 Village Rd
Kendall Park, NJ 08824
(732) 821-6077

Visitor to Canada Info. Search : www.cic.gc.ca

Call following and get information:

Detroit, U.S.A.

Office Type: Satellite Office
Service Lines: Immigrants: No
Visitors: Yes
Workers: Yes
Students: Yes

Immigrant
Processing
Mission: see Buffalo
Responsible
for visitor
applications
Office Location: Consulate General of Canada
Immigration Section
Suite 1100
600 Renaissance Centre
Detroit, Michigan

Mailing Address: Consulate General of Canada
Immigration Section
Suite 1100
600 Renaissance Centre
Detroit, Michigan
48243-1798, USA
Internet Site: http://www.can-am.gc.ca/detroit
Telephone/
Facsimile
Numbers: Mission Tel.: (313) 567-2340
Immigration Tel.: (313) 567-2085
Mission Fax: (313) 567-2164
Immigration Fax: (313) 567-2125
Office Hours: Monday: 08:30 - 16:30
Tuesday: 08:30 - 16:30
Wednesday: 08:30 - 16:30
Thursday: 08:30 - 16:30
Friday: 08:30 - 16:30

Comments: Open to public Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 11:00 for visitors visa applications. Telephone hours are Monday to Thursday from 13:30 to 16:00.

---

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/info/emission/detroit.html

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/coming/evisa.html

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/index.html

---

Fee:

mmigration Status Documents

Returning Resident Permit $75
Visitor Status Extension $75
Visitor Visa -- Single Entry $75
Visitor Visa -- Multiple Entry $150
Visitor Visa -- Family Rate $400
Employment Authorization $150
Employment Authorization -- Group of Performing Artists $450
Student Authorization $125

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/info/fees-e.html

Thanks

I tried to find Professional Fingerprint services in the yellow pages, but I couldn\'t find any near by my place in NJ. Anyone had any idea??

How do you send $18 for FP fee? Personal check is okay? Any ideas?

How do you send $18 for FP fee? Personal check is okay? Any ideas?

Finally I got my FP

Now I my FP done. Is there any specific format for the letter I need to write to FBI to get the clearance?
Please let me know if there is any specific format.

And also, Can I send both FPs of myself and my wife in the same letter? or do I need to send it separately?

And also, the Money Order should also be separate??

Finger print Card mail to FBI

In format, you can write REASON, your home address, contact #s.

Both FPs can be sent in same letter. No problem. I did same.

It is better to keep separate money order, as it will cost you 69 cents extra.

fingerprinting question

Hi, I have just applied for candian PR. About fingerprinting, I picked up fingerprinting cards from local FBI office here in Dallas, went to the police station and had the printing done and sent the originals along with the police records to Buffalo. isn\'t this enough or do we still need to get these verified from FBI?
if FBI verification is required, can I redo these and get them verified from FBI and update my application file. please advise. thanks

No Title

You Have to send Fingerprinted cards to FBI with 18$ Money order per person, NOT to BUffalo, They are not FBI, Now get again your self Finger printed on FBI cards and send them to FBI they will send you the report in 4-6 Weeks time then these FBI clearence form Has to be sent to buffalo.

No Title

Can we send the application form for PR even before we receive the FBI report from FBI? And later send the FBI card to Buffallo? Is it possible? If possible, is it safe? Is the 4-6 weeks of time worth to save??
ANd also, Do I need to send the local police clearance along with the PR Application form?? Please clarify.

It is 100% safe to send FBI stamped Finger print card to Consulate after sent Application for PI.

It is 100% safe to send FBI stamped Finger print card to Consulate after sent Application for PI.

Can we send the application form for PR even before we receive the FBI report from FBI?
Answer: --> Yes.

And later send the FBI card to Buffallo?
Answer: --> Later, you can send FBI stamped FP card to Buffalo address with your file# assigned(If application is at Buffalo Center). If application is moved to another center(Normally after 2 months of file# assigned), then you have to mail it new location, where file got transferred.

Is it possible? If possible, is it safe? Is the 4-6 weeks of time worth to save??
Answer: --> Yes possible, 100% safe. It is worth to save time.

ANd also, Do I need to send the local police clearance along with the PR Application form??
Answer: --> FBI verification covers all the states criminal records. No need to send local police clearance with PR. and what do you mean by local police clearance ? Do local police have central criminal records database ? I think NO. Means, their certified FP doesn\'t cover all states of USA.

Above all info is for USA resident.

Can we send the application form for PR even before we receive the FBI report from FBI?
Answer: --> Yes.

And later send the FBI card to Buffallo?
Answer: --> Later, you can send FBI stamped FP card to Buffalo address with your file# assigned(If application is at Buffalo Center). If application is moved to another center(Normally after 2 months of file# assigned), then you have to mail it new location, where file got transferred.

Is it possible? If possible, is it safe? Is the 4-6 weeks of time worth to save??
Answer: --> Yes possible, 100% safe. It is worth to save time.

ANd also, Do I need to send the local police clearance along with the PR Application form??
Answer: --> FBI verification covers all the states criminal records. No need to send local police clearance with PR. and what do you mean by local police clearance ? Do local police have central criminal records database ? I think NO. Means, their certified FP doesn\'t cover all states of USA.

Above all info is for USA resident.