Finger printing X2

I612

Registered Users (C)
We filed I-485 in october '06, FP for me and spouse done one week later. FP bio code 2 done this weekend for kid. Now today we received two notices for bio code 3 for me and my wife. Anyone has had similar experience? Any thoughts?

Ok, no responses. So am I the only one that has to go through bio 3 every 4 months? Would the officer at the ASC be able to tell me more. I am trying not to loose sleep so just say something!

Fingerprint thoughts

It's not that no-one is interested, it's just that they are confused.

I believe there was an overhaul of the FP process that we were not aware of. Perhaps USCIS are prepping the cases for quick adjudication once PD's become current, and this is the reason so many children are going for FP.

In my case I last did my FP in 02/04 and was wondering why no renewal notices had been sent. Two came in the post recently, and they were for my kids! In your case the FP timeline is arse over backwards.

There is also the possibility that officer made a mistake when he was looking at your case. The doughnut may have slipped and bounced across the keyboard. In that scenario I think you got off lightly. It could have easily hit the button marked "Deny with extreme prejudice and no hope of parole"! (It's an extremely large button ;) )

regards

Koenig