finger printing + Sunday + earlier than appointment

Vahid2

Registered Users (C)
Are the centers open on Sundays for finger printing? Do you guess it is ok to go earlier then appointment date for kids?

FP earlier

Are the centers open on Sundays for finger printing? Do you guess it is ok to go earlier then appointment date for kids?

Yes. You can gice your FP before the scheduled date. Just go to the ASC with passport and the notice. I did this for both of my sons.

I am surprised you guys are able to go before the due date. My appt is on 4/11 and I tried going today and they didnt take me in.

There are hundreds of centers and many people working there, so it depends on many factors.

I am surprised you guys are able to go before the due date. My appt is on 4/11 and I tried going today and they didnt take me in.

+1 I tried going to mine earlier and they would not see me. I only live a couple of minutes from my local ASC so it was no sweat to try, I may even try again on Wednesday, but then again probably not since the work trip I was going on around the actual appointment date is something I can push back a couple of days no problem.

While I was at the reception desk at the ASC I asked the guy there what people do if they do actually need to reschedule for travel reasons for example. He said that it was no longer possible to get your FP done early, that I would have to leave the appointment letter with them at the ASC and that they would send out a new FP appointment date a minimum of a month later. I'm not sure I believe him as the guy was a bit of a tool, but you can take it under advisement if you like.

Last edited by a moderator: