Finger Print Notice

hudakchullu

Registered Users (C)
Hey Guys,

I received FP notice yesterday for myself [Code 1], but not for my wife. Can I take my wife as well to get her FP done? Does anyone has similar experience ?

Please respond ASAP, I am planning to get it done soon.

Good Luck!

Thanks gcdelay,

Do you think they will ask for her FP notice? I am going to request congresswomen to contact TSC to issue her FP notice but it will take time. I think I will take her along with me anyway, I wish we get lucky.

Does anyone got the spouse FP done without FP notice?

Good Luck!

I am seeing some 2004 name check victims are getting cleared. Good Luck

I am seeing some 2004 name check victims are getting cleared. Good Luck

Thanks gcdelay,

Do you think they will ask for her FP notice? I am going to request congresswomen to contact TSC to issue her FP notice but it will take time. I think I will take her along with me anyway, I wish we get lucky.

Does anyone got the spouse FP done without FP notice?

Good Luck!

hudakchullu ,

Since you received yours yesterday, may be her's is still in the mail. Check your mail today and tomorrow. In any case take her along. This is good news.

Thanks Buddies,

Getting FP notice is definitely encouraging... I am going to take her with me and will update you guys. I have seen friends getting approved left and right with PDs much pass mine. It is very frustrating that old timers like us are still waiting.

Also, Can I walk in before the schedule date? Does anyone have phone number for ASC?

Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
hudakchullu

Take your wife along with her old finger print notice, I485 notice and your new FP notice. Let them know that she did earlier and it was missed now. Well it also depends on the people at the receiving end. That should do every thing.

Thanks

hudakchullu,

Do you know a possible explanation why you got a FP notice but your wife did not get it? Did you contact your senator to get a FP notice? I am in a similar situation. My wife and I never got a FP notice for May 15 appointment. However, yesterday I got my FP notice with a new appointment date but she did not get hers.

Good luck!

Thanks gcdelay.

messenger2005,

I contacted my local congresswoman who contacted TSC which triggered my FP notice. I am going to contact her again for my wife's FP as well.

How stupid they can be? Atleast review the application and send dependent FPs along with the primary. I don't know if I have take my kids too? They are less than 12 years old.

I am having the same issue too.

Me and wife never received our second FP and after contacting TSC a month ago, the IO told she would issue/schedule FP for me. Called the next day for wife to get the same process done, but another IO told that can't be done!!!!!...

Waited for 3 weeks and didn't receive the FP notices. So called again 2 weeks back and was told FP must have been done on May 19th and I missed it....and IO told she would re-issue the same expired FP notices... Got them lastweek, and did the 2nd FP (Code 1) for both of us lastweek.

Now, I got a FP notice (Code 3) for Aug 24th....No FP notices for wife...I am planning to take my wife along with me on my appointment date...I am not planning to do early FP, yet...I don't know if I can do that....

Why Code 3 now????

No luds even after the Code 1 FP lastweek...

hudakchullu:

i gave my last FP 15 days before Schedule date...it all depends on person who is taking your FP.

i am still waiting for our second FP notice....

Similar Situation

My wife got the finger print notice code 1 on 08/04/2007 and she got it done today and I still did not get.Both our finger prints are expired.

I am still waiting for my fingerprint notice and I guess it is not possible to take a fingerprints without a notice from Service Center or Local Office.

My 3rd EAD and 3rd AP are approved and she is still waiting.

She has a visa number assigned(as per IO/Supervisor) and I don't have visa number and waiting to be lucky. Does anybody knows when the unused visa numbers from different centers are going to be returned and once (if returned) how will they be assigned to the people who are waiting?

Thanks guys for your valuable support. As discussed, I am going to take my wife... If nothing works, atleast she will know the directions to the ASC (very near to my place), I don't have to take leave for her FP.

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like you have gotten out of the NC hole man. That in itself is great news! Keep pushing, try to get in before door closes for this year. Never know what the Oct'07 bulletin will look like.

doesitmatter,

I don't know whether my name check is done. Please see the email send to congressional office from TSC:

--------Start

The I485 application is pending at this time as it has not cleared all of the necessary security checks, FBI name check is pending.

The applicant's fingerprint results have expired as well, and I sent a request to have a new appointment scheduled. The applicant should receive a notice within the next 30 days, at applications address.

Thank you for your inquiry and please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have further questions regarding this case.

--------End

hudakchullu:

i gave my last FP 15 days before Schedule date...it all depends on person who is taking your FP.

i am still waiting for our second FP notice....

can you please tell what ASC did you go? And what did you tell them to convince to take the FP prior to scheduled date?

They didn't took my FP since it was prior schedule and will not take my wife's FP without notice. So, I have to wait till 8/14 for mine.

did you get the finger print notice yet?

i told you right that they won't even allow into the ASC office without notice.My wife got her finger print and got her's done yesterday in San Jose ASC. I did not get and still waiting for it. I will see till the end of month and will go to San Jose local office that is where our applications are and ask if they are going to send a finger print notice

They didn't took my FP since it was prior schedule and will not take my wife's FP without notice. So, I have to wait till 8/14 for mine.

hudakchullu, my suggestion is to go after 1 PM to the ASC, you have more chances to get the early FP if you walk after 1 PM, when I gave my FP recently I checked with the officer and she suggested my that they will accept early FP's only if we go after 1 PM and they don't accept in the morning time and again you can take your wife for the FP's sometimes they may accept.