Finger print-jan/feb 02 waiter.......

lighthouse

Registered Users (C)
i just want to find out if there is anybody here that is also waiting for there fp notice who's nd are from jan and feb 2002 cause it feels like i have been abandoned or forgotten by csc in regards to fp notice .if anyone here has the same situation as i do please acknowledge so we could monitor our case as we go along to the last leg of our gc process....
my case...wac-02-119-54... los angeles
rd---2/12/02
nd--02/25/02
fp---waiting(almost 6 months)
ead-- approved 7/11/02 received--- 7/17/02
did not apply for AP
eb-3 under 245i

in the same boat

:mad:

My RD/ND is even earlier: Jan 2 and Jan 7. I've had my attorney
fax in twice for inquiry, the third one has been faxed to CSC Division I (about a week ago). Still no reply on what's happening.

This is getting ridiculous! Anyone else in the same boat please post and let's share any info we have.

Last edited by a moderator:
me too

I have also waiting for FP for almost 6 months.
WAC-02-119-558xx
RD- 14 Feb
ND- 26 Feb

No FP till date. I guess i will ask my attorney for inquiry.
Keep us posted.

-Gopal

got fp notice for my wife (primary) just waiting for my fp and my kids....
fp scheduled on sept. 11 '02
wac-02-119-54xxx
I-485 ND - feb. 25 '02

got fp notice for my wife (primary) just waiting for my fp and my kids....
fp scheduled on sept. 11 '02
wac-02-119-54xxx
I-485 ND - feb. 25 '02

:)

I've finally got my FP notice. It came on Aug 24, scheduled date
is Sept. 17. My wife and daughter still have not got theirs.

MD: Jan 3
ND: Jan 7

..still waiting :(

I'm still waiting for FP. what should we do?! so far anyone got their FP yet?

rd - 2/15
nd - 2/28

wac-02-121-.....

i got my fp notice last week and it was scheduled on 9/25/02 and my wife is on 9/11/02 but we went for an early finger print last 9/03/02 it wnent smooth no questions ask..we are just waiting for my 2 kids fp notice hope it will come pretty soon..I fax a fp inquiry last wednesday and i will keep it posted if there is any response from ins.
our case is wac-02-119-54xxx
nd - feb 25 '02
eb3 LA

Hi

Hi lighthouse,

did u call ins or fax to them to ask for FP or just wait till they sent u notice?

HappyM,
I did send a fp fax inquiry first for my wife and after 5 days they send an fp notice for her but not mine so i did fax another one for me and they did send one for me after a week and we did our fp together on sept. 3(early) now we are just waiting for an fp for our 2 kids which i did an fp inquiry last wednesday, i'll keep you posted if there is any development on our fp....

fax number

Hi lighthouse,

Thanks for the info. Looks like we really have to take matter into our own hands. Could you tell me how to fax the inquiry for the fp notice?

RD 2/15
ND 2/28

WAC-02-122-xxxx

thanks lighthouse

I just have my lawyer fax in...hopefully can get the fp notice soon fr the INS....

FP Not yet fot RD March 20

Hii
I had added my wife to the process in March .. I havent heard about her FP yet.. We are in VSC. I got my FP done in Feb..

Is it taking so long?? March 20th is her RD..

Any info will be appreciated..
Amit

My ND is 01/23/2002. Still waiting for my FP notice. Called the INS and spoke to an officer. She said that currently they are processing the sep 2001 cases and i need to wait for another 2-3 months. I also asked why my FP is not scheduled though the case after me done their FP. She said that earlier FP is not related to earlier approvals. so no need to worry about fP. May be i will get GC approval immediately after my FP.

She was very nice in answering all my questions.

Ambrose

FP finally received

I just received FP for me and my spouse. Our MD is 02/15/02 and RD is 03/04/02, WAC-02-123-xxxxx. We got the FP after 1 fax inquiry by my lawyer.

Thanks

Powerslayer.

FP finally received

WAC-02-150-5xxxx

FP Location: San Diego, scheduled for 11/1/02

RD: 3/28/02
ND: 4/2/02

After a couple of fax inquiries by my lawyer, we finally received FP notices for both me and my spouse.

WAC-02-122-xxxxx

My wife and I have the ND 2/28/02. We have been waiting for FP notice 7 months. I finally follow Lighthouse's method and fax in the request for FP notice, one for myself and one for my wife. We faxed in our enquiries 2 days apart and behold, we now have FP notice within 2 weeks and exactly 2 days apart. :)

Thank you Lighthouse for showing us the way.

Documnets you faxed??

Hi
Can you please tell me what documents you faxed and where did u fax them.

Thanks
Amit

Our application was processed by the CSC, so the fax number only works if your application is also handled by CSC. The following is the fax we sent in.

++++++++++++++

To: Immigration & Naturalization Service, California Service Centre
Fax: (949)389-3055

Re: request for finger printing notice for

Receipt number: WAC-02-122-xxxxx
Case type: I485 Application to adjust to permanent resident status
Receipt date: February 15, 2002
Notice date: February 28, 2002
Applicant: Your name here (A95 xxx xxx)

It has been 7 months since the last notification date but I have not received any finger printing notice yet. Is there any problem with my case? Could you please send out the notice so that my case may proceed without delay?

Sincerely,