Finally received I-485 approval mails after struggle

kamvp

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

Finally I received I-485 approval e-mails as well as 'reopened on a BCIS motion' e-mails just 20 minutes ago. No LUDs. till now. I did verified 7 pm on-line and no change in LUDs. then around 10.15 pm I just went check again and noticed LUDs on I-485 and I-290 A for all of us. I was exited and checked my i-485. it showing 'your case has been approved'. then I did verified for my spouse and his case is approved. but for Kids on-line message shows ''reopened on a BCIS motion' and no approval messages received for kids.

I am very much thank you to this forum, and forum members. I can't name everyone, but many members gave me moral support and advice, when I was in trouble.). I gained lots of knowledge from you.

Special thanks to United Nations, who gave me valuable advices.

I Hope everyone in this forum get fast approval.

unitednations said:
congratulations!!!!! :)

Hate to say, I told you but your case was going to get approved all along.

Your case is a good example of how when there is judgment decisions made by uscis, they do not give you the benefit of the doubt or a chance to clear up answers with an RFE.

There has been many denials that have been overturn, you would think uscis would learn a lesson from this.

Once again, congratulations, I know the last three months has been very trying moments for you and your family.
Thank you Unitednations. :)

LiveAndLetLive said:
great news kamvp... so there is light at end of the tunnel...

not sure where we are tough
Thank you LiveAndLetLive,

on Feb 3rd, I got mail that they never received my name check. so I was thinking to follow up with FBI, once motion is re-opened. but luckly I got approval in the mean time.

Many Congrats.. See I told you that you'll get it at the end :)
All the best for a bright future..
Old timers like Sumanta and Kamvp ..Cool

Congratulations Kamvp

Hey Congratulations... I (and my spouse) have been following your case closely from when we all got "Appellate Body review" for our 140s. I am very glad that you are approved after a lot of struggle and trying times.

Now enjoy your freedom. Your kids will get approvals soon....

Enjoy and good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
anxious_gc,july022004,MD_Rockville

Thank you very much. I know it happend because not only my effort and with all your wishes.

kamvp said:
My kids case has been approved today (10th March). we got approved e-mails.

Hearty congratulations.God is great.Your struggle is over.Enjoy your freedom.Wish you all the best for your future .

congrats

It is really good to see your case approved.

Also it adds lot of hopes for others also.

Thanks
GlenMD

congratulations indeed..!
Its reassuring and scary at the same time since it tells you that it does happen eventually but at a steep cost sometimes.
How focused one is on this process depends on their situation. If they are stuck in a job which doesn't help their career, tough luck. If they are loving what they are doing, they don't care how long it takes.
In any case, if it takes this long, it can be stressful.

Anyway, good luck in your future endeavors and wish us luck. We'll need it given the way VSC is progressing.

Congratulations kamvp!
I followed your case and I know how much you suffered!
I am very happy for you! Enjoy your freedom!!!!!

Congrats

kamvp ,

I am glad to see that finally you got out of this merger mess (MM)

Although your case is not that old ( there are so many early 03 folks - u know ) , getting denial for no fault of yours and reopening it and getting approved in few weekd involve lot of mental stress . You sure deserve a
celebration .enjoy ..

Thanks
Sunny

Hi Kamvp

What a great news.. You have been going through lot of tough time for the last few days.. Finally your prayers have been answered and enjoy ur freedom.. Congrats

Notice of Intent to Deny

Hi kamvp,

I am very glad to here that your case is approved. Congratulations and I can understand how much stress you have undergone before you come to this point. Becase I am suffering with similar situation like.

My case has issues NOID saying that you have not maintained lawful status between so and so period.

I don't have any clue what they said that. I have h1b for that period. I have sent the papers along with H1Bs for entire duration.

Any suggestions from you is welcome.

Once again hearty Congratulations and just relax for couple of days. wish you good luck

avadran

I followed your case and I know how much you suffered!
I am very happy for you! Enjoy your freedom!!!!!

kamvp said:
Guys,

Finally I received I-485 approval e-mails as well as 'reopened on a BCIS motion' e-mails just 20 minutes ago. No LUDs. till now. I did verified 7 pm on-line and no change in LUDs. then around 10.15 pm I just went check again and noticed LUDs on I-485 and I-290 A for all of us. I was exited and checked my i-485. it showing 'your case has been approved'. then I did verified for my spouse and his case is approved. but for Kids on-line message shows ''reopened on a BCIS motion' and no approval messages received for kids.

I am very much thank you to this forum, and forum members. I can't name everyone, but many members gave me moral support and advice, when I was in trouble.). I gained lots of knowledge from you.

Special thanks to United Nations, who gave me valuable advices.

I Hope everyone in this forum get fast approval.