Finally over

yahayajp

Registered Users (C)
Is finally over.I took the oath last friday and applied for my passport this morning at 9:00am and picked it up at 12:30pm.I used the expedited service because i'm going to europe on friday.GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.

Congratulation yaha, tell us about your experience for the CT applicants, the oath where was it held, also how did you get the passport the same day as I am planning to travel right after the oath God willing...

The overall experience for the interview actually was not that bad.But again every case is different.And do not volunteer any information or document if the IO didnt ask for it.CT has 3 oath ceremony every month.That is first friday in hartford,second friday new haven and 3rd friday in bridgeport.You can get a same day passport at the passport agency in norwalk ct.And that will be extra $60.A proof of travel within 2 weeks and an appointment is required.

Thanks for the advice, I know about the bc that you needed to get. I am glad you get this done with. Did the IO give you a choice to which oath ceremony you want to take? Also I see that they have an office on the first floor. Which floor did you do the interview in?