Finally i Recived my Green Card on Hand

Mentos

Registered Users (C)
After almost 14 years of wait and 2 Welcome notices Finally I received my Green Card guys. It’s comes from NSC on a regular Plain white envelop with no USCIS logo. And the Card is One year backdated the day I had Interview at local office. The IO told me that she will approve my case End of the interview day and I can see the same date on my GC.
I had been with this forum since 2000. Gilbert was the moderator that time. I Like to thanks all the Asylee friends here who answer my lots of question Support me and Comfort me time to time. I like to thanks specially our Moderator Wantmygcnow, Gilbert also Cadel, Faysal, Cody2, Brook, Topgun, Desperat, Aniket19, windywd, Bobby, 14ksusha and lots of other.
I know lots of people waiting here for long time around 2000, 2001 and later. I know all the pain and anxiety day after day I had to pass through. Lots of night I woke up with Bad dream. But at the End Good day will comes just be patient
Guys never give up Keep faith on God and one day you will see your Green card on Mail Box like me. Good luck to everyone.
God Bless this Country. And “Say NO to any kind of War”

Mentos said:
After almost 14 years of wait and 2 Welcome notices Finally I received my Green Card guys. It’s comes from NSC on a regular Plain white envelop with no USCIS logo. And the Card is One year backdated the day I had Interview at local office. The IO told me that she will approve my case End of the interview day and I can see the same date on my GC.
I had been with this forum since 2000. Gilbert was the moderator that time. I Like to thanks all the Asylee friends here who answer my lots of question Support me and Comfort me time to time. I like to thanks specially our Moderator Wantmygcnow, Gilbert also Cadel, Faysal, Cody2, Brook, Topgun, Desperat, Aniket19, windywd, Bobby, 14ksusha and lots of other.
I know lots of people waiting here for long time around 2000, 2001 and later. I know all the pain and anxiety day after day I had to pass through. Lots of night I woke up with Bad dream. But at the End Good day will comes just be patient
Guys never give up Keep faith on God and one day you will see your Green card on Mail Box like me. Good luck to everyone.
God Bless this Country. And “Say NO to any kind of War”

Dear friend:

Congrats.

hey congrats....
a day will come with no hustle, a day will come with no fight and a day will come with freedom.Every night has a morning....

Did online message change?

Hi Mentos,

One question: after you passed your local office interview and the application was approved on that day, did you see any changes in the online message telling you that the welcome notice was mailed and that the plastic was mailed to you? Or did you just get it in the mail?

Thanks,
L.

No Email or update on online message until I received my Welcome notice.
But when the IO finished my Interview she told me that she would approve my application at the end of the day.
I received 2 Welcome Notice first then after a week I received my GC on a Plain white Envelop.
Good luck to you and everyone.