Finally I am out here……………………

Antsy02098

Registered Users (C)
Finally I'm outta here……………………

My Lawyer just called me and gave me the good news:
As per April 6th 2004 my entire family has been approved.
Unfortunately, for my case , the BCIS Home Page “check your status” has been frozen without any changes or updates showing 999 days ; so do not rely on it.

Hang in there guys it is coming for everybody.

I-140 – 12/23/2001
I-485 - 02/05/2002 EB3
FP - 06/05/2003
AD - 04/06/2004

Now I am antsy to get my N-400

To all the members:

Have a wonderful Easter ; I’ve just been reborn

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW, 02/05/2002?

Congratulations!
It's so good to hear TSC is moving so fast.
Enjoy your freedom. Cheers!

ND 3/26/02
FP 7/29/03

Congrats!

Originally posted by Antsy02098
Unfortunately, the BCIS Home Page “check your status” has been frozen without any changes or up date; so do not rely on it.

Is that true? why is it frozen?

Antsy02098

Hey Antsy02098, congratulations........

About the BCIS "Check your status" being frozen, it does not make sense. Other people have been able to see their approvals lately.

What do you guys think???????

Laava
"I mean"
For myself the information still the same...999 days
I did not mean BCIS is frozen for everybody

sorry for such confusion

Anyhow: Good luck for all the members and as I said:

I am out here....................

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Antsy02098, congrats..
last week seeing the feb 02 approvals in our scanning process , i was wondering abt you & sydneyracquelle.
good to see your approval.
now please pray for our approvals.
best wishes.

WoW! Congratulations!!!

I think they are working on cases according to the FP. I did my FP in June 2003 too, I think mine will be next.

Wow! That's wonderful, congrats!
Can you provide your EB catagory? I am wondering if EB2 is faster than EB3...

Thanks!

Congrats Antsy!

Sydney Racquelle's status on-line still says 990-999 days...no phone calls from my lawyer yet. My FP was April 8/03 and my RD/ND was Feb 1/02.

I thought you would like to know

I thought you would like to know:

We got our passports stamped today without an appointment.
At 6:30a.m. we arrived in the INS office in Miami. An officer checked our I-797C, wrote the time date in red ink, and then asked us to go inside the building.
After having to turn off our cell phones, each one of us four went through the metal detector while our bags were x-rayed and searched. We then stood in another line, and then each one was given an individual number. Once our number was called, the officer checked our approval letter, took our index fingerprint, and asked us to sign twice on one form. He also took the old and faded I-94 and stamped our passport valid until April, 25 2005. And that was it. Shortly, (8:10a.m. to be exact) we left the premises.

Our information on the Bcis website, however, remains the same since 2002. Just because this is my case, it does not make it the case for everybody, so keep checking.

I want to thank all of the members for their skills and wisdom; I have learned a lot, so thanks.

Always be strong, and remember, hope is the one that dies last.

Good luck to each and every one of you. Your suffering is coming to the end.

Thank you very much for sharing the information! Looks like that although InfoPass was originated in Florida, making appointments with InfoPass before going for passport stamp is really optional.
It is interesting that your online message has not been changed. But it does not matter now.
Enjoy the convenient life!

fjaffery, yours will be the next.