Finally Graduated From GC Academy

get_gc04

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

Finally Graduated from GC Academy with GPA 4.0 :D :D

A very nice NSC IO told me that my case and all dependents are approved as of July 18, 2007. No e-mails...no Online status update. I asked her about Online status...she said, it's not updated regularly. The Card production has been ordered for all of us and should receive within 30 Days. Called again after two hrs..talked to a different nice lady IO and same info..Approved.....:D

Now another wait starts....for the e-mails, welcome notice, approval notice and Cards.:D

It was a rough ride for more than 5 yrs. Thanks to July2003filer and other gurus in the forum for encouraging words and great information throughout this journey.

Guys....keep faith and don't lose hope (It's easy to say now after approval ;) ) Everyone will get approved....specially old timers. You'll graduate one day.....GPA may be lesser than me though ;):D

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,

A very nice NSC IO told me that my case and all dependents are approved as of July 18, 2007. No e-mails...no Online status update. I asked her about Online status...she said, it's not updated regularly. The Card production has been ordered for all of us and should receive within 30 Days. Called agian after two hrs..talked to a different nice lady IO and same info..Approved.....:D

Now another wait starts....for the e-mails, welcome notice, approval notice and Cards.:D

It was a rough ride for more than 5 yrs. Thanks to July2003filer and other gurus in the forum for encouraging words and great information throughout this journey.

Guys....keep faith and don't lose hope (It's easy to say now after approval ;) ) Everyone will get approved....specially old timers. You'll graduate one day.....GPA may be lesser than me though ;):D

Congratulations! my friend. You deserve it. Have fun.

Hey,

congratulations man. Finally you made it. Enjoy your freedom . I will also leave from this forum. Before getting GC I was not able to work, After getting GC, i became kinda lazy. Now have to get back to work and find new job .

Best of luck. And I will send you my email address in PM

CONGRATULATIONS!

Why every one deserve this except me?

I called NSC just now and talked with an IO and she told my file is under extended review and is in the seaprate area and no one is working on it.
Lot of frustation!!!!

get_gc04,
Congratulations dude. I remember you were calling NSC every day. May be USCIS folks thought lets approve this guys instead of wasting time :))
Have a great weekend .

Thank you everyone...

babu, Hudakchullu, cala...you are next. Everyone will get approval.....I am pretty sure they have lots of Visas available for old timers......keep your hopes up.

Mtreddy, I followed July2003Filer's advice and bugged them everyday....I also opened a followup SR on last Monday for my earlier SR which I never got the reply for.. You never know, what clicks there at USCIS.

Good Luck:)

get_gc04,

Hope you are right... your approval gives hope cause I have too got the same "additional review" letter from USCIS like you. hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm :)

Good luck Peoples!!!

Congrats Get_GC_04

Get_GC_04: What number did you call at NSC to get status update on your case.

Anyone please:

thanks
am_var

Get_GC_04:
Congrats!! I have been watching your case for some time and glad you made it.
I am still stuck in the name check hole and waiting (im)patiently.
PD: May 1st week, 2002 (EB2-RIR; India)
485 RD: May 1, 2006.
Currently on 2nd EAD.

am_var, Raje1, Thank you.

I just followed POJ method of calling NSC:

1-800-375-5283
Press 1
Enter your Reciept Number
1 then listen to all the status thing....blah blah
After the status message ends..
Press 3
Press 4

Hope this helps.

Welcome Notice Recieved.

We received Welcome Notices today and card for Spouse but NO STATUS CHANGE in USCIS website and NO E-MAIL at all and NO card for me.

I am waiting for my card and Approval Notices.....:)

Inspired by get_gc04 I called NSC thru POJ

Officer: How can I help you?
Me: I need to know the status on my case
O: Call USCIS we don't give status
Me: My case has been pending for too long and I have opened a SR
O: When was your case logged?
Me: Jan 2005
O: Oh! Whats your receipt number
O: The case is under review by officer
Me: What does that mean? Is my name check clear?
O: For it to be in that area I think it is
Me: So when will I hear something
O: 60 days

Keeping Fingers crossed

Last edited by a moderator:
Graduated from the same GC Academy and same Cohert :)

Hi get_gc04,

CONGRATS!!

I graduated from the same GC academy and same cohert with same 4.0 GPA -- When I called IO today, the nice lady told me that my GC was approved on July 18th too and cards have been ordered. No LUDs and no emails either. Wondering what is happening....but I guess we are in the last GC wait for cards :)

Guys,

A very nice NSC IO told me that my case and all dependents are approved as of July 18, 2007. No e-mails...no Online status update. I asked her about Online status...she said, it's not updated regularly. The Card production has been ordered for all of us and should receive within 30 Days. Called again after two hrs..talked to a different nice lady IO and same info..Approved.....:D