Finally .. GCApproved.. EB3 India

connectvg

Finally I got the GC approval notices for myself and my wife. It's being a long journey. Here are the details:

EB3
Priority Date: September 2001
Labor Approval Date: April 2003
I-140 Approval Date: September 2003
I-485 Approval Date: March 23rd 2009

I got the approval notices in mail, while the case status at USCIS.gov still says pending. Anyway, I guess that does not matter any more.

For all those who are waiting for their GC with similar history as mines, I would say "Hang in there, your GC might be just around the corner" :)

LUD when the visa date is unavailable?

Congrats connectvg.

I know this is not the place for such question, I am sorry.

What does it mean to get RFE when the visa date in not current? The date with NSC is Aug07 and my PD is July07, does that mean anything? What date is to be followed to get an idea of the timeframe for approval, is it the visa date or the NSC processing date?

Please find time to respond to this puzzle, its bothering me esp after receiving this FRE (minor) and expected response time is April 30, 09.

Best Regards,

LUD when the visa date is unavailable?

What does it mean to get RFE when the visa date in not current? The date with NSC is Aug07 and my PD is July07, does that mean anything? What date is to be followed to get an idea of the timeframe for approval, is it the visa date or the NSC processing date?

Please find time to respond to this puzzle, its bothering me esp after receiving this FRE (minor) and expected response time is April 30, 09.

Best Regards,