Finally Approved....

tsr1974

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
My I-485 got approved just now. Here is the message I see

On May 30, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Still waiting for e-mails.

Update: Just now received 4 e-mails

Good Luck to all

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!!! From the last few approvals of 3 and 2 category I have noticed most of the RDs are around 2004. At least VSC is making an attempt to go in an order. Different thing that they are going at a snail's pace.
--Naveen Oshos
tsr1974 said:
Hi,

On May 30, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Good Luck to all

Congratulations!

My case details are similar.
EB2 PD:Sep 01
140 ND:Feb 03 AD:Oct 05
485 ND: Aug 04 FP:Apr 05 and waiting for Approval.....

I am planning to file for AP (I tried to get case status and got wait for 6 month message for name check)

After looking at your case, I am thinking that LUD on my H1B extension may mean something... or may be I am day dreaming haha

Neverthless, congratulations!

Congratulations tsr1974!. Enjoy Freedom.

Did you contacted Congressman/Senator for Name Check clearance ?

Sign of hope!!

tsr1974 said:
Hi,

Good Luck to all
Congratulations!! Enjoy your freedom.

After seeing the dates in your case it is enlighten little hope that I would get the approval some day too!! Did you contact any senetor or congresssmen for pushing your case??

Congratulations !

Enjoy the freedom ! :)

tsr1974 said:
Hi,

Good Luck to all

Thanks

Thanks everybody, I did not contact senetor/congresssmen . Just opend enquiry in March and recently changed job, sent AC-21.

Today my card got mailed.

Thanks